There are 142 users in the forums

Steve Spurrier thinks Alabama could compete in NFL right now

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Take the worst scrubs off of the worst teams on current 53 man rosters... and the scrubs would have a 40-0 lead at halftime against Alabama.

Fact: Most Alabama players never make an NFL roster.
Fact: Every NFL scrub made an NFL roster.
Originally posted by strickac:
We'll never know, but they're better coached and prepared than several NFL teams. I like their odds.

no
How bout Alabama vs. our Niners?
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
maybe against a Steve Spurrier coached NFL team.

Any idiot can see the speed difference the two leagues play at, even through television.

Still though, I would like to see the Niners play Alabama, just for laughs. My serious prediction would be 120-0. 4 TDs per quarter, plus throw in some safeties. It would be hilarious watching Goldson and Whittner continuously fooling McCarron into throwing picks, not to mention the hits on their WRs.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Nov 4, 2012 at 11:47 PM ]
I don't think Alabama could beat any NFL team but I'd interested to see if they could run the ball against the Bills. Their backs are the truth and their line has NFL talent and size.

Maybe if you allowed Alabama to bring in some of his alumni that they've lost maybe Saban would have a better case. You add Julio Jones and all of those early picks he's lost over the past few years and I definetily think he could give a team or 2 a run for their money.
No, they can not.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
No, they can not.

Yes, they can. This is apparently the weakest of the past 4 Alabama teams. 2009 and 2011 Alabama would hold their own against the worst NFL offense.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Could Texas A&M beat an NFL team.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Yes, they can. This is apparently the weakest of the past 4 Alabama teams. 2009 and 2011 Alabama would hold their own against the worst NFL offense.

Lolololololololol

Originally posted by Marsh:

DAT ASS
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Every analyst of former player who was on the radio today said it is impossible. O line and D line play would be too physical and they would kill Alabama or any college team. Vegas said the worst team in the NFL, the jags, would still be favored by 24.

I think he was being complementative of Alabama, not really meaning it.

that's it? really?

I dont think Alabama would score lol
I know the Jaguars suck but guys Blackmon, Gabbert, etc may not be great in the NFL but they were studs in college. I think any NFL team would shut out Alabama and probably win 42-0 minumum
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer

LaMichael James was asked by @GenoEspn about Alabama: "I do believe Alabama could beat an NFL team too." Think that's out the window.

What does LaMichael know about playing in the NFL

no wonder why this guy isn't active.. dudes an idiot if he really believes that
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer

LaMichael James was asked by @GenoEspn about Alabama: "I do believe Alabama could beat an NFL team too." Think that's out the window.

What does LaMichael know about playing in the NFL

no wonder why this guy isn't active.. dudes an idiot if he really believes that
LOL EGG ON YO FACE NOW.
Share 49ersWebzone