LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

Glad We Didn't Get This Guy

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/29/philly-fingers-start-to-point-at-asomugha/

How much $ would that have cost us. I think he was [is] WAYYYYYYYY over-rated.
I remember wanting SF to sign this guy, but knew it was a long shot to land him. Glad he's stinking up the place in Philly who deserve it, and their fans are some of the worst ever, too.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
I remember wanting SF to sign this guy, but knew it was a long shot to land him. Glad he's stinking up the place in Philly who deserve it, and their fans are some of the worst ever, too.

He played for a sorry OAK team...he was good...not sure what's going on over there
kinda saw this coming though. He just had a great year in his contract year. Dude used to be an injury prone player w/ 'potential".. i'm also glad we didnt sign this dude either, esp. after Clements.
He's in the wrong situation in philly. He's a man coverage guy, and they play cover 2. It made no sense to bring him there.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
He's in the wrong situation in philly. He's a man coverage guy, and they play cover 2. It made no sense to bring him there.

the stoner is correct
he was being coached........ coordinated....... by a offensive line coach.....................
Not overrated at all. He is the absolute best man coverage cornerback in the NFL.

Clearly Andy Reid didnt get the bolded part..
he would be way better on our team
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knowledge:
he would be way better on our team

this.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Yah he has lost a step or two.
Shoulda gone to play with revis
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
kinda saw this coming though. He just had a great year in his contract year. Dude used to be an injury prone player w/ 'potential".. i'm also glad we didnt sign this dude either, esp. after Clements.

Wat. Nnamdi was the top corner in the league for 4-5 years.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Not overrated at all. He is the absolute best man coverage cornerback in the NFL.

Clearly Andy Reid didnt get the bolded part..

THIS... SMFH @ Andy Reid.
Originally posted by toppdogg32:

You couldn't be more wrong. Nnamdi was arguably the best CB in the league since 2006.

Looking back, I'm also glad we didn't sign him, but your statements are way off.
Share 49ersWebzone