There are 189 users in the forums

Greg Roman, is he really good?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Baldie:
Roman is a good OC.....its today he was out coached. Even Fangio was.

Fangio gets out coached all the time.
Originally posted by cwilson830:

I wouldn't necessarily say that. The past two games he has been but our offense is the problem most of the time.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by cwilson830:

I wouldn't necessarily say that. The past two games he has been but our offense is the problem most of the time.

If we don't get pressure rushing four, he can't function.
[ Edited by Allx9er on Dec 29, 2012 at 7:35 PM ]
I don't think this is thread worthy but Nevada's coach, Chris Ault stepped down the other day. Could he reunite with Kaepernick? Here's the article that speculates as such:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000118370/article/is-chris-ault-the-father-of-the-pistol-nfl-bound
I love this quote

"If you noticed, we're definitely the type of people to hold our ace card under our leg and wait for the right time to pull it out," Roman said with a sly smile Saturday night

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130113/nfl-playoffs-49ers-packers/#ixzz2Hvcm2Yva

Somewhere, Mike Nolan is losing sleep...
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Personally I have to say I like Roman. Granted when he attempts to deviate from the plan I sometimes want to throw things at windows but his run schemes are as complex and more importantly well executed as you could get in the NFL. That to me is why he deserves his rating at the moment. Which isn't over or under but rather just right.
[ Edited by Envy on Jan 14, 2013 at 5:07 PM ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
I have a love hate relationship with Roman... with that said I'd keep him. When he fails, he fails hard, luckily he only does that 2-3 times a season.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I have a love hate relationship with Roman... with that said I'd keep him. When he fails, he fails hard, luckily he only does that 2-3 times a season.

It's Love-Love-Hate
I saw enough 49er football in the oughts to feel comfortable being very critical of Roman.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by modninerfan:

It's Love-Love-Hate

Nice!
Originally posted by verb1der:
I love this quote

"If you noticed, we're definitely the type of people to hold our ace card under our leg and wait for the right time to pull it out," Roman said with a sly smile Saturday night

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130113/nfl-playoffs-49ers-packers/#ixzz2Hvcm2Yva

Somewhere, Mike Nolan is losing sleep...

Nolan is sleeping just fine. Only thing he ever lost sleep over was which suit to wear. That guy is a lazy f**k. I hope we destroy his defense.
He is not good enough to have two threads
is one of our current staffs was there when nolan was the HC? If so, he could give them tips on how to exploit nolan's defense.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
is one of our current staffs was there when nolan was the HC? If so, he could give them tips on how to exploit nolan's defense.

Tomsula has been with the team since 2007, so Harbaugh is the third head coach he's worked under.
Share 49ersWebzone