LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

*** WEEK 3 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/20 - 9/24 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Yeah. I don't get many NFL games here overseas, but wow...the Panthers are HORRIBLE. Horrible game plan (if any), no emotion (even for a home game), and that Cam Newton Superman thing was ridiculous. Nothing super at all about his effort this game.
Viking will pay.........
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Alex Smith > Cam Newton

Is it really fair to compare a 2nd year rook to an 8th year vet?

depends on which thread in the webzone..........

and which posters. LOL.

lol, true indeed
Originally posted by Shanghai69er:
Yeah. I don't get many NFL games here overseas, but wow...the Panthers are HORRIBLE. Horrible game plan (if any), no emotion (even for a home game), and that Cam Newton Superman thing was ridiculous. Nothing super at all about his effort this game.

stream the games bro
3rd and 22... yep... that was Alex Smith situational football back in the day... result? forced to try and do too much... and... INT!
im watching on internet as well cause i dont have NFLN
Panthers need to run the ball some more.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
caaaaaaammm
Snooze fest
Second year is almost always tough on QBs (Marino excepted)

Originally posted by jreff22:

stream the games bro

Has been hard getting a good stream here in China over the past few years, but NFL Game Pass is finally getting the job done...
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
cam let me down
Has been hard getting a good stream here in China over the past few years, but NFL Game Pass is finally getting the job done...

see if this works http://www.sportsbeech.com/watch/nfl/1-Giants%20-%20Panthers/1/Giants%20-%20Panthers.html
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Snooze fest

With the Giants' secondary banged up, you'd think Smith and LaFell could get something going on the outside. Geez...
wow wide open i thought that was a TD too
Share 49ersWebzone