LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

*** WEEK 2 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 9/13 - 9/17 ***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by cciowa:
what a f**king mess on monday night football.. well maybe this is what they need to get the regulars back in there. i am so glad the niners are above this. we are not part of the system,, we are the system

This is getting really bad... wait it already got there
Falcons by far have the most stacked weapons in NFL
Too many stops. This game is going past midnight. On another note, I agree. Coaches should be allowed, 3, maybe 4 challenges now until the real refs come back.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Afrikan, I dunno where you gettin' the .gifs, but we need some of the Bronco's coaches swearing at the refs! Hook us up!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
REFS GONNA REF
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Too many stops. This game is going past midnight. On another note, I agree. Coaches should be allowed, 3, maybe 4 challenges now until the real refs come back.

i like how you complain about too many stops then suggest they should have more opportunities to stop the game.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
REFS GONNA REF

They were right, though! LOL @ FOX
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Afrikan:

man quick on the gifs
Denver should be down by a 100 by now. Ugly game
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Rob Lowe ‏@RobLowe

This marquee game is a disaster for the #NFL This is how a great brand gets ruined. #GlacialPace #chaos #penalties

Originally posted by Jcool:
Rob Lowe ‏@RobLowe

This marquee game is a disaster for the #NFL This is how a great brand gets ruined. #GlacialPace #chaos #penalties
That's cool he is a fan... I know he tweeted about Peyton signing somewhere before he did last year. He's totally right. They need to get the officials back now. They make a lot of bad calls too but at least they don't slow the game down and take 10 minutes to make the bad calls. They are so much smoother.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 17, 2012 at 7:02 PM ]
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Throw it to julio
this game is just awful seriously I don't know how much more I can take.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
this game is just awful seriously I don't know how much more I can take.

I'm forcing myself to watch it. I don't know why.
Alright Giants game is starting since this one sucks
Share 49ersWebzone