LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Tramaine Brock Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I mean you'd think he's still get suspended am I right?

No charges against him. He is innocent... and now we basically handed our starting Corner to Seattle all because Jed is such a PC Bro

Umm no charges against him does not mean he's innocent. It just means he won't be going to jail. I guess Ray Rice didn't do it either right.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

No charges against him. He is innocent... and now we basically handed our starting Corner to Seattle all because Jed is such a PC Bro

Umm no charges against him does not mean he's innocent. It just means he won't be going to jail. I guess Ray Rice didn't do it either right.

At a minimum it means there was no video of the incident. This place cracks me up though. Last year, 'Brock is a bum and needs to be replaced'. Now, 'He's a good corner going to Seattle' lol.
Originally posted by walker807:

At a minimum it means there was no video of the incident. This place cracks me up though. Last year, 'Brock is a bum and needs to be replaced'. Now, 'He's a good corner going to Seattle' lol.

Ikr..
Originally posted by walker807:

When you go to Seattle, you become an elite player.

Unless you are a offensive lineman.

Correct. Did we forget about Greg Hardy? Charges were dropped against him as well.

Has anyone been in a domestic violence dispute? Not always, but usually the cops get it right. An employee of mine had his wife call the cops on him for dv. Cops show up. Get both sides of the story. He had scratch marks all over him. Nothing on her. SHE went to jail. This narrative that the cops automatically arrest the man just because the woman calls, is false. Believe it or not, most cops aren't morons. The cops who dealt with this situation probably had hundreds of similar calls previously. With training and experience, they know what to look for.

If I had to bet on it. They got into an argument. Brock got physical, she called cops. Cops investigated. Saw bruising on victim. Found cause to arrest Brock. And because of the severity in relation to Brock's career, she refused to cooperate, and in return received....CASH MONEY!!!

Case closed.

Pretty sure zeke didn't get arrested or charged with DV, yet the NFL did there own investigation and suspended him for 6 games.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
When you go to Seattle, you become an elite player.

Unless you are a offensive lineman.

Who went to Seattle from another team that became elite...jimmy graham isn't as good as he was in NO?
  • thl408
Maybe Brock and Frank Clark can go on a double date.
Who went to Seattle from another team that became elite...jimmy graham isn't as good as he was in NO?

There really hasn't been that much of a drop off tbh....
Originally posted by SisterFister:
Correct. Did we forget about Greg Hardy? Charges were dropped against him as well.

Has anyone been in a domestic violence dispute? Not always, but usually the cops get it right. An employee of mine had his wife call the cops on him for dv. Cops show up. Get both sides of the story. He had scratch marks all over him. Nothing on her. SHE went to jail. This narrative that the cops automatically arrest the man just because the woman calls, is false. Believe it or not, most cops aren't morons. The cops who dealt with this situation probably had hundreds of similar calls previously. With training and experience, they know what to look for.

If I had to bet on it. They got into an argument. Brock got physical, she called cops. Cops investigated. Saw bruising on victim. Found cause to arrest Brock. And because of the severity in relation to Brock's career, she refused to cooperate, and in return received....CASH MONEY!!!

Case closed.

I'd guess he paid her as well...they do have a kid together.

This is what was reported

"According to Branch, the domestic violence charge stemmed from Brock "allegedly punching and trying to strangle his girlfriend," while he was charged with child endangerment because his girlfriend was holding their one-year-old child during the alleged assault.

Maiocco reported that Brock is facing up to five years in prison.

Per Branch, the pair were arguing about what to watch on television when Brock "allegedly hit her in the face" and "attempted to strangle her to point she later vomited." Branch added that Brock's girlfriend also said Brock "attempted to strangle her multiple times" five days before his arrest."

I don't care if Jed is trying to be PC we don't need that crap hanging over our head as a franchise and we don't need players like that...sucks if she was lying but don't surround yourself with s**t heads like that then.

Originally posted by Ensatsu:

There really hasn't been that much of a drop off tbh....

Was trash his first yr...came back this past season but he's not the red zone threat he once was. Like I said who did they take an make elite? I can't really think of anyone?
Originally posted by thl408:
Maybe Brock and Frank Clark can go on a double date.

HA
Not worried. Goodwin will burn him.
No matter who is the gm or head coach of the 49ers, Seahawks love those cast-off's.
He's gonna be suspended by the NFL anyway...
Share 49ersWebzone