LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

NFLN's training camp coverage sucks so far!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Anyone else watching NFLN's coverage of nfl training camps? Seem like all they cover are the Jets and pay very little attention to other teams in the league.
Didn't you hear? The Jets and Broncos are the only teams in the NFL this year.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
personally i cant watch any of that stuff. Im starting to think that there is just too much coverage of the NFL. I dont think fans really need updates on whats happening in practice. we talking about practice
Originally posted by susweel:
personally i cant watch any of that stuff. Im starting to think that there is just too much coverage of the NFL. I dont think fans really need updates on whats happening in practice. we talking about practice

Understandable if it was in-depth coverage for every team. I don't think I've heard a word about anyone in our division in months.

I just think that instead of beating the same story to death for 3 weeks, why not just diversify your broadcast? It's unbelievable. I bet you would feel different about "too much coverage" if you were learning about every single team... not just 2 or 3.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

Understandable if it was in-depth coverage for every team. I don't think I've heard a word about anyone in our division in months.

I just think that instead of beating the same story to death for 3 weeks, why not just diversify your broadcast? It's unbelievable. I bet you would feel different about "too much coverage" if you were learning about every single team... not just 2 or 3.

maybe

I did see niner coverage for few minutes when I was flipping channels the other day.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

maybe

I did see niner coverage for few minutes when I was flipping channels the other day.

That's what I'm saying though. Imagine if it was a 15-minute segment. And then there was another team (the Vikings or some obscure team) for 15 minutes. True, actual coverage of every team.

It would keep me very interested to watch and hear about other camp battles. It's nice to see what the competition is doing on the field instead of the same b******t "drama" and "politics" that the networks use to try and BOOST ratings.
ehhh, NFLN is all on RG3, Jets(Sanchez/Tebow), Peyton Manning, MJD contract issue, Luck's debut in camp. I haven't seen one thing, outside of AJ Jenkins talk from a presser done by Harbaugh, on the 49ers yet.
If I hear Tebow say the word "excited" one more time I am going to need a new tv!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
peter king actually is doing a good job with his column as he is visiting all of the teams,,, i am thinking he is at the niner camp today , at least i read in his column monday morning he was going there
Last night they had the same thing on repeat. Basically talking about the Jets the whole time.

The NFL Network's coverage of everything sucks---including games. With the "cash cow" that the NFL has become, you'd think they'd upgrade some of the on air personalities as well as the production values of the games they broadcast live. And don't get me started on that idiotic douche bag Rich Eisen.
The video feed from camps is garbage as well. It's like they give a camera to a 12 year old and tell them to make sure they don't catch any action.
Sweet! It looks like the Seahawks are running with a 3 way QB competition. Why they would interject a rookie is beyond me?

LOL.....at Felix Jones failing a conditioning test. Dude is a RB, not a 400 pound NT. What a clown.
I've never seen so much coverage on 2 teams that went 8-8
At least the Saints sh*t the bed w/the bounty scandal, so we don't have to wach the network crawling up their azz all the way though camp. It's also been pretty quiet w/the other NY team. Kinda interesting that two Giants players mentioned that their coaches pointed out that KW's head was a weak spot, and that they went for it on purpose, but there was no investigation or punishment. Sometimes I think Goodell wears a suit because he can't decide between his Jets and Giants jackets.
Share 49ersWebzone