LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

NFLN's training camp coverage sucks so far!

Shop 49ers game tickets
NFLN coverage on Thursday night games is pure doo doo.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Anyone else watching NFLN's coverage of nfl training camps? Seem like all they cover are the Jets and pay very little attention to other teams in the league.
Yeah, kind of rips me too. If I were an alien from a different planet and I wanted to learn about the NFL I'd be shocked to find there were 31 other teams.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
send them an email. http://www.nfl.com/contact-us
There's a direct correlation between how enjoyable NFLN is to watch and how involved Rich Eisen is with it. IDK why he's so hands off lately but it makes it suck. I hardly ever watch NFL Total Access anymore because it's just like Siciliano, Kara Henderson, and Lindsay Rhodes (who by the way is actually pretty cute) doing it. Eisen will probably be around heavily for the playoffs, and just Sundays during the regular season, such a shame. I miss the days when he was hosting NFLTA everyday and was just constantly all over NFLN
Originally posted by niners420:
There's a direct correlation between how enjoyable NFLN is to watch and how involved Rich Eisen is with it. IDK why he's so hands off lately but it makes it suck. I hardly ever watch NFL Total Access anymore because it's just like Siciliano, Kara Henderson, and Lindsay Rhodes (who by the way is actually pretty cute) doing it. Eisen will probably be around heavily for the playoffs, and just Sundays during the regular season, such a shame. I miss the days when he was hosting NFLTA everyday and was just constantly all over NFLN

I think he's out trying to improve on his 40 time for next years combine....lol

Yea, Siciliano aka wingnut is joke. I just can't take that howdy doody mo fo seriously.
NFLN sucks, period
Yea, Siciliano aka wingnut is joke. I just can't take that howdy doody mo fo seriously.

It's not even so much that he sucks (and he does do a great job at red zone), it's that during times where very little is going on, Rich is so good that it's still interesting to watch.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

that dude could fly with those ears.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Wasn't Scott Hanson from the NFL network on that 80's show, To Close for Comfort????????

They just had the 49ers camp on tv and I missed it! DAMN!

Talking about them as I type.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
all you need to know is that the guy said we have "LaMichael Finnley"
Recording it so I can watch after I get done on the PS3

It was s**t saying we can't beat GB and NO to go to the SB. Nevermind the fact that we've already beaten NO in the playoffs
Share 49ersWebzone