There are 227 users in the forums

Terrell Owens cannot be tolerated, even by the Indoor Football League

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Obviously worth talking about

You're right, let's stop waisting time talking about something so stupid and go post on threads with topics we don't care for, telling them so.
He honored his part of the contract, but at the same time he wasn't a team player, they are about to make their "playoffs" or something, and he didn't find it important enough to maybe try to help even outside of the original agreement.
Total douche bag idiot.......he reaps what he sows. He threw Jeff Garcia under the bus, and every QB he's had (not young because TO was still okay in his early years and then it all went to his head). Mariucci said when he first got to the 49ers he was great, I think he changed when Jerry Rice left and said its your team now. What a waste of talent. The only reason is that people don't want to deal with him is his retarded self, I bet he can still play.
[ Edited by Oldschool9erfan on May 30, 2012 at 12:27 AM ]
Good for him

Seriously though, WTF TO
Originally posted by HomestarRunner:
You're right, let's stop waisting time talking about something so stupid and go post on threads with topics we don't care for, telling them so.

good one
I love me some me!!!!
T.O. had all the talent in the world at one time and could have been a HOF.

This news just proves that he continues to be his own worst enemy.
The TO situation is getting sadder and sadder just wondering now how low he will go to get attention.
Originally posted by kemp_j:

TO will be a HOF one day. It actually would be a joke if he wasn't first ballot statistically he is pretty much top 3 in every receiving statistical category there is.
No Mo TO Fo Sho - yeah and TO is BO any more?

Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:

TO will be a HOF one day. It actually would be a joke if he wasn't first ballot statistically he is pretty much top 3 in every receiving statistical category there is.

Agreed.... Statistically he should be a HOF. Its debatable whether he makes it the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time up.

There are still a lot of good WRs like Chris Carter, Andre Reed, and Tim Brown to name a few, still waiting thier turn.

Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of T.O. the Football player, not the guy making all the stupid decisions once he comes off the field.
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:

Agreed.... Statistically he should be a HOF. Its debatable whether he makes it the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time up.

There are still a lot of good WRs like Chris Carter, Andre Reed, and Tim Brown to name a few, still waiting thier turn.

Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of T.O. the Football player, not the guy making all the stupid decisions once he comes off the field.

Yeah, "statistically" he should be in the HOF, but that is not the only consideration. He's broken teams, players and coaches (49ers, eagles, cowboys, bengals, bills,,,and ravens, which he didn't even play a game for!). There is no way he gets voted in. And being tossed by a goofy indoor league does not help his case at all. All he had to do was not be a "me me me" player, and behave himself in SF, he would have put up incredible numbers, and would have been a first round selection for the HOF. Probably winning a Superbowl or 2 as well
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I just think TO had some serious developmental issues that stem back to his childhood.

That quick rise to super-stardom really brought out the worst in him and it wasn't something he was ready to handle.

CCIOWA, for you to say "he can't carry Rice, Taylor, Gene Washington's jocks", I'll definitely give you Rice (because nobody can come close to that god of a human being) but as for the others, you can't tell me TO isn't better.

I don't care what you think about his attitude he's one of the top 5 or 10 best receivers to ever play this game. The numbers prove it, if him playing on a broken ankle with screws in it in the Super Bowl wasn't enough.
further more. Not only does he not belong in the top 10 wide outs to p.lay the game, i would pick freddie soloman along with gene washington and john taylor above him as far as top five niner wide outs. Hell i would rather have willie mcgee on the all time niner team in only 8 games as compared to owens. he may have screws in his ankle but he has alot of loose screws in his head. he drops to many passes to be in the top ten of all time by the way
Totally agree w/cciowa.

Total scumbag, locker-room poison, dead-beat dad. Filthy rotten bum - and those are his good points.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oldschool9erfan:
Total douche bag idiot.......he reaps what he sows. He threw Jeff Garcia under the bus, and every QB he's had (not young because TO was still okay in his early years and then it all went to his head). Mariucci said when he first got to the 49ers he was great, I think he changed when Jerry Rice left and said its your team now. What a waste of talent. The only reason is that people don't want to deal with him is his retarded self, I bet he can still play.
they said he was cut because of what he did or not do on the field. That tells me he does not have it anymore.
Share 49ersWebzone