There are 238 users in the forums

Top 100 Players of 2012

Shop 49ers game tickets
Maiocco said NFLN said 1 49ers will be on the list of 11-20 tonight, guessing J.Smith since he gets no love as a top 10 player.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Maiocco said NFLN said 1 49ers will be on the list of 11-20 tonight, guessing J.Smith since he gets no love as a top 10 player.

it very well could be willis at 11 being how he missed a few games. Not saying it is just saying it could be.

Is it tonight? I thought it was Wednesday?
Originally posted by denali22:
Patrick Peterson returned 4 punts for TD's last year. He's definately not top 100 as a pure CB, but as a PLAYMAKER, the dude is legit. Aldon definately should've made the list.

I wouldve removed Tebow, Kuhn, and even Peyton Manning as well.

I would remove tebow, vickers, and kuhn. Manning would stay, well because he's peyton f**king manning.

I would love to put aldon on there, but I think that him being a part time player really hurt his chances. I mean, I would put him on there, but these are the same players who put mcnabb on there last year.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Is it tonight? I thought it was Wednesday?

correct, thought it was wednesday. lol

c'mon Alex.

Its going to be Willis. The players know how badass Smith played last season.
hey, i havent seen any episodes of this yet, someone wanna update me on a full list of which niners made it at which rank? thanks
Originally posted by YungAce:

Its going to be Willis. The players know how badass Smith played last season.

P-Willis is on another level. I think he makes top 8. Smith at 11.
correct, thought it was wednesday. lol

Originally posted by mjo116:
hey, i havent seen any episodes of this yet, someone wanna update me on a full list of which niners made it at which rank? thanks

http://top100.nfl.com/tracker
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
As a pure cb,I saw Peterson get roasted.return men,unless you're Hester or maybe Cribbs,they shouldnt be on the list.
Just as a pure punt returner, I'd put Peterson with those you mentioned. Hes honestly pretty damn good. 4 punt returns for TD's is NOT very easy. Especially for his rookie year!

Originally posted by 49erRider:
You don't think Peyton Manning will be a top 100 player in 2012? LOL. He'd have to get injured in the first game to not be a top 100 player in the NFL.
I dont know..im pretty skeptical. Reports are that his neck still isnt fully healed. All it takes is one big hit from tamba hali and the broncos are screwed.
I dont know..im pretty skeptical. Reports are that his neck still isnt fully healed. All it takes is one big hit from tamba hali and the broncos are screwed.

I dont know why people keep saying his neck wont stand up to a big hit. Doctors have REPEATEDLY stated that getting hit will not impact the injury.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:

I dont know why people keep saying his neck wont stand up to a big hit. Doctors have REPEATEDLY stated that getting hit will not impact the injury.

because a big hit is what caused in the injury in the first place.

you're never going to be 100% after surgery.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
So Pat is gonna be top 10.
Share 49ersWebzone