LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Saints ran a 'Bounty' Program - Now with 100% More Suspensions!

Shop 49ers game tickets
i'm not sure about what the punishment should be.

But as always.

f**k Da Saints!
A life ban for Williams (jail time unless given 110% co-operation to find out which players were rewarded)

At least a year to Sean Payton, as well as any players proven to have accepted payment

Every player has to give back their SB rings, title stricken from the records

No defensive player from any of the teams that are proven to have been involve eligible for the Hall of Fame.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thechamber52:
Wow..jailtime?!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/17595569/jail-not-nfl-future-should-be-no-1-on-williams-list-of-worries

yea because the NFL is basically a giant conglomerate of multi-million/billion dollar corporations the rules get real tricky but with the "crossing of state lines" and crap like that you start breaking a ton of laws. the bounty rule is basically a felony assault even though football is a contact sport, deviating from a binding contractual agreement (giving extra money). Then there is the issue of $1,000 - $50,000 changing hands illegally and tax free so the IRS will get involved too, which I do believe is basically defrauding the government. $25K might be chump change to most NFL players but the government still looks at like the average 1 year income of the majority of america so you bet they'll get butt hurt when they realize the missed out on taxing anywhere from 10K to a couple hundred grand.
Originally posted by Aussie49er:
A life ban for Williams (jail time unless given 110% co-operation to find out which players were rewarded)

At least a year to Sean Payton, as well as any players proven to have accepted payment

Every player has to give back their SB rings, title stricken from the records

No defensive player from any of the teams that are proven to have been involve eligible for the Hall of Fame.

Every Aussie I have ever met has been a gambler. I say, no way the SB gets stricken from the records. Bet?
Originally posted by English:
Every Aussie I have ever met has been a gambler. I say, no way the SB gets stricken from the records. Bet?

Of course I won't make that bet, the NFL office is run by a bunch of soft c*cks. Where there should be a minimal of a 12month ban for 1st time roid users, lifetime ban for second offenses, the league gives them 1 month.

Their punishment for Williams will be hiding his playbook for a week.
[ Edited by Aussie49er on Mar 5, 2012 at 1:56 PM ]

Of course I won't make that bet, the NFL office is run by a bunch of soft c*cks. Where there should be a minimal of a 12month ban for 1st time roid users, lifetime ban for second offenses, the league gives them 1 month.

Their punishment for Williams will be hiding his playbook for a week.

nonsense, he will be suspended.

Until early June!
nonsense, he will be suspended.

Until early June!

Well they will give him a replacement of course
I cant stand espn, guys like Mike Golic defending the idea of hitting players to injure them. I dont care you dont go out there and say, "I want to take that guys knees out and tear his knee up and then get rewarded for it".

Complete bush league and a bunch of scumbags. Vilma denies it, but NFL says he put down 10K to take out Favre. I cant wait to see how bad they fine Saints, how many draft picks are forefited, and how many games Gregg Williams is suspended for. Also Sean Payton says he didnt know, I dont buy it. He knew and is trying to cover his own ass.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I cant stand espn, guys like Mike Golic defending the idea of hitting players to injure them. I dont care you dont go out there and say, "I want to take that guys knees out and tear his knee up and then get rewarded for it".

Complete bush league and a bunch of scumbags. Vilma denies it, but NFL says he put down 10K to take out Favre. I cant wait to see how bad they fine Saints, how many draft picks are forefited, and how many games Gregg Williams is suspended for. Also Sean Payton says he didnt know, I dont buy it. He knew and is trying to cover his own ass.

Of course Golic is a douche. He has no problem with roids either, self confessed user while playing.

Of course Golic is a douche. He has no problem with roids either, self confessed user while playing.

I love these so called "experts", because you played makes you a expert, lmao. Maybe expert of your position. But come on. I hate guys like Golic, Jamie Dukes, they are all douchebags and morons. But dont tell them that, they would go nuts on you.

So Sean Payton was having a friend donate money to the bounty pot. He is guilty as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu as far as I can tell. Wouldn't be surprised to see a big penalty for him either. http://www.wwltv.com/around-the-web/Shady-marketer-Mike-Ornsteins-fingerprints-on-bounty-program-141440013.html

It pissed me off how Golic was saying well they are legal hits etc. People aren't really complaining about the legal hits. People are angry about hits where they are trying to rip a guys knee up or break an ankle, or neck/face type of stuff. Just look at the Scott Fujita shot on Steve Smith. That's a dirty+cheap play.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

It pissed me off how Golic was saying well they are legal hits etc. People aren't really complaining about the legal hits. People are angry about hits where they are trying to rip a guys knee up or break an ankle, or neck/face type of stuff. Just look at the Scott Fujita shot on Steve Smith. That's a dirty+cheap play.

exactly. I am so sick of so called experts, they think they know it all about the league. I only listen to a few guys, Schefter, Mortensen, and I even like Kiper and Mayock on the draft.

I like Rich Eisen on total access. NFL Net is as bad with there experts, I hate Irvin, Dukes, Davis, Baldinger, I even cant stand Deion Sanders. And its weird to say, I have a hard time liking Steve Young. I just never liked him.

Jerry was and is my favorite 49er of all time.
I could care less.

What I do care about is all those p***y ass Saints fan crying like lil b***hes bc we were hurting their players and making them cry.

Hypocrite b***hass
give their super bowl title to buffalo
Share 49ersWebzone