There are 193 users in the forums

2011-2012 SUPERBOWL THREAD

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Prodig33:
Really? bad calls happen (bad no calls happen)... games are not (99% of the time) lost by officiating... I saw Eli make some great throws and his receivers make even better catches... That is what won it, that is why he won the Superbowl MVP...

Never rooted for the Pats to win a single game ever! but was totally wishing they won this game because of two weeks ago... and I am pretty empressed with the way Eli and the giants played... they deserved to win and it makes my stomach sick to write that.

edit: to be on topic--yeah i saw it.. meh matters not... the special teams plays from 2 weeks ago really decided why we were not facing the pats.

I am sorry but they don't Impress me and they didn't even deserve to be in the the Superbowl. They were veryyyyyyy lucky. They even got their fumbles back.
49ers got screwed. But you cant fumble two punts(Sorry I like Kyle as a WR) and you cant KNOCK your own players away from the ball DASHON GOLDSON!!! Still want him back tho.
The refs are too busy sucking black dick that they don't know what is a turnover.
Originally posted by socalniner:
I've never seen a luckier team than the Giants this year.

This A MILLION f**kING TIMES!!!! Football gods just wanted them to win. Although I pretty much think they beat NE straight up on this one. 49ers game....well 49ers beat the 49ers not the Giants.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
The refs are too busy sucking black dick that they don't know what is a turnover.

Originally posted by LB49ers:

LOL!
eli manning is cold-blooded
Originally posted by 305Niner:
This A MILLION f**kING TIMES!!!! Football gods just wanted them to win. Although I pretty much think they beat NE straight up on this one. 49ers game....well 49ers beat the 49ers not the Giants.

I will say just this.......the Giants were very, very fortunate to "beat" both the Niners and Patriots. There is no doubt that this was "their year".....or at the very least, "their time" in the playoffs.

I've been watching pro football for over 40 years now and rarely have I seen a team get as many breaks as the Giants did in the past two games. They are a good team but man......not that damn good.
GIANTS fumbled 2 FKn times

This was the luckiest team ever. I can't describe my frustration. I jumped to my feet all 3 fumbles....and neither stood. Astonishing guys. HEARTBREAK
I thought the same thing. Player just started to fall backwards and no whistle...

Next on the list to 'try and avoid' is:

NFL Network Presents . . .. the story of the 2011 Giants

I'll be drunk as f! when I sit down to swallow that load.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
Next on the list to 'try and avoid' is:

NFL Network Presents . . .. the story of the 2011 Giants

I'll be drunk as f! when I sit down to swallow that load.

won't watch lol
I totally agree. What also pissed me off was a holding call on the Giants for arm-hooking Vince Wilfork. Justin Smith got the same treatment multiple times, a few just as blatant, 2 weeks ago. The difference....no calls our way.

It's just maddening how so many common penalties are ruled by judgement calls. Pay the refs full time, get things more black-and-white, and hold these guys accountable.

I also think there should be 1 replay offical up in the booth at each game that reviews the replays, not the head official. Make this replay guy NOT A PART of any officiating crew (rotate them) so there's no "I don't want to overrule my line judge" or whatever.
[ Edited by bigtony2tone on Feb 6, 2012 at 2:26 AM ]
looked very familiar to me.. notice how Hockuli was not the head official.. it was parry and parry was the one who did not blow the whistle in the 49ers game and was gonna let the play go by throwing the blue beanbag!!! SAME DAMN PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
looked very familiar to me.. notice how Hockuli was not the head official.. it was parry and parry was the one who did not blow the whistle in the 49ers game and was gonna let the play go by throwing the blue beanbag!!! SAME DAMN PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone