There are 197 users in the forums

Week 15 Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I realize I'm in the minority. But I really don't think the Packers have the talent to win 3 playoff games.

I agree, but mostly because of their defense.

Yep, exactly. I've been trying to watch the Packers most weeks. It just seems like they're six guys who are incredibly in sync...and not much else.

They haven't really had an off weak yet, so they are due for a really ugly game. Hopefully it's their first game in the playoffs.
Today is the first day all year I've regretted not buying Sunday Ticket. Makes me feel better about not getting it. Except I have to settle for Rams-Bungles this morning
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
The Saints are terrible on the road. Damn.
I need like 30 points from aaron rodgers! Pack losing atm only a matter of time before they wake up.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Even if it's only a half... the league should thank the Chiefs for this tape.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Today is the first day all year I've regretted not buying Sunday Ticket. Makes me feel better about not getting it. Except I have to settle for Rams-Bungles this morning

This. F this game

You mean romeo Crennel, who is an awesome dc, and should have been a H.C a long time ago.

BTW the giants are losing ? wtf? I guess Eli will have to bail them out again.
I realize I'm in the minority. But I really don't think the Packers have the talent to win 3 playoff games.

I agree, but mostly because of their defense.

Yep, exactly. I've been trying to watch the Packers most weeks. It just seems like they're six guys who are incredibly in sync...and not much else.

Their talent level is higher this year than last year.
Dammit eli!
Cassel should kiss his starting role goodbye. With orton there, cassell is expendable imo.

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

This. F this game

Why don't you guys watch the NFL Redzone

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/98706/1/watch-nfl-redzone.html

You mean romeo Crennel, who is an awesome dc, and should have been a H.C a long time ago.

He was a HC, he had one miracle year when the stars aligned just right in Cleveland.
Giants, gb, hou are all losing decently right now. I'm betting all of them make a nice comeback in the 2nd half.
The Saints are terrible on the road. Damn.

We need the 2 seed!
Originally posted by btthepunk:

He was a HC, he had one miracle year when the stars aligned just right in Cleveland.

He was? didn't know. I remember he had a token interview for a few teams a while back, I think he even came here? (s.f)
Share 49ersWebzone