LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 131 users in the forums

Week 15 Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
The Rams should switch back to their blue and yellow, not those gay gold and blue uniforms. They also should move back to LA. Screw st. louis
  • Tman
  • Veteran
god damn it, idk wtf is going on with dwayne bowe but the chiefs started the game with him on the bench and didnt play him for the entire first drive except for the last play. I need that guy to score me some points today boi!
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I realize I'm in the minority. But I really don't think the Packers have the talent to win 3 playoff games.
Oh f**k!!!! Johnny Know just got his back bent so far backwards!! I swear I don't know how his back isn't broke if it's not.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by okdkid:
I realize I'm in the minority. But I really don't think the Packers have the talent to win 3 playoff games.

lol wut
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Oh f**k!!!! Johnny Know just got his back bent so far backwards!! I swear I don't know how his back isn't broke if it's not.

I think it is broken dude. I really hope not.
None of these morning match-ups are all that exhilarating.

I agree, but mostly because of their defense.
Hmm, doesn't look the vikings are going to help us today.
GAWD i hope The Lions smack the Raiders around today.

And then a Tebow come back victory to seal my sunday!

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
aj green is a beast
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Yep, exactly. I've been trying to watch the Packers most weeks. It just seems like they're six guys who are incredibly in sync...and not much else.
Originally posted by luv49rs:
aj green is a beast

This
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Yep, exactly. I've been trying to watch the Packers most weeks. It just seems like they're six guys who are incredibly in sync...and not much else.

Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I think it is broken dude. I really hope not.
That was UGLY . Humans aren't supposed to be bent that way. Hope the guy can walk. (Knox)
[ Edited by socal9er42 on Dec 18, 2011 at 10:41 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone