LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

Garcia signs

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/nfl/12/07/jeff.garcia.ap/index.html?sct=nfl_t2_a6

Always liked Jeff - wish him well.
Could end up starting.
Love Garcia, but I dont think he starts yet, Yates is the QB for the time being. They need to get Garcia learning the system.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He's gonna get hurt, he's way too old.
sad that he cant let go. 41 year old taking a job to be a 3rd string QB. must be having financial troubles
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
sad that he cant let go. 41 year old taking a job to be a 3rd string QB. must be having financial troubles

Hot wife requires lots of money.

Not a bad job if you can get it.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by susweel:

Hot wife requires lots of money.

this

Let's go Jeff!!
I'd love to see Garcia get a chance to play in the postseason. It could happen.

• Paul
  • Veteran
it's been posted before...but I am happy... I think he can make a difference, Yates didn't look that great and I think will just get worse. Go Garcia go
I hope he drives them to the playoffs. Will that be 4 teams? The 49ers in 2001-2002, Eagles in 2006, Bucs in 2007, and possibly the Texans? Gotta be some kind of record.
Good god she is smokin hot
I'll root for him until they face us in the SB

That must be it. I mean, there's no chance in hell an athlete who loves the game would ever try to hold on their glory days even after their physical skills have started to diminish.
Share 49ersWebzone