There are 197 users in the forums

Garcia signs

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by valrod33:
sad that he cant let go. 41 year old taking a job to be a 3rd string QB. must be having financial troubles

That must be it. I mean, there's no chance in hell an athlete who loves the game would ever try to hold on their glory days even after their physical skills have started to diminish.

• Sman
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by susweel:
sad that he cant let go. 41 year old taking a job to be a 3rd string QB. must be having financial troubles

Hot wife requires lots of money.

this

she uses a strap-on with him
Originally posted by Sman:

this

she uses a strap-on with him

Id probably let her too if she wanted.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Id probably let her too if she wanted.

i definitely would
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Id probably let Luv do it too if she wanted.

i definitely would

*fixed*
Bhops can do it

Garcia was a late starter, so I think he can pull it off, ESPECIALLY with the new QB protection rules.
Originally posted by aman49:

That must be it. I mean, there's no chance in hell an athlete who loves the game would ever try to hold on their glory days even after their physical skills have started to diminish.

You could have just said, Agreed
Originally posted by Paul:
it's been posted before...but I am happy... I think he can make a difference, Yates didn't look that great and I think will just get worse. Go Garcia go

Yates has looked solid. What have you been watching, the box score?
[ Edited by est1985 on Dec 8, 2011 at 9:46 AM ]
For his first start I thought Yates played very well.

As far as Jeff Garcia's physical skills gone downhill - the guys who are paying him must feel he still has something left in the tank. And if someone were going to pay me that kind of money - I'd take it in a Las Vegas second. Wouldn't you?
Originally posted by RayWersching:
I'd love to see Garcia get a chance to play in the postseason. It could happen.

this

It shows how little faith much of the league has in McNabb.. think the guy's done, you guys? It's sad if the Texans considered a 41 yr old who's not Favre over someone who has yet to hit 40.
Originally posted by lssanjose:
It shows how little faith much of the league has in McNabb.. think the guy's done, you guys? It's sad if the Texans considered a 41 yr old who's not Favre over someone who has yet to hit 40.

I think McNabb is pretty much done but I dont think the Garcia signing has anything to do with that. I doubt he would want to sign with a team to be the third string QB.

this

<ul id="inner-imgs">
<li id="ii-fst"></li>
</ul>

Yep I'd mortgage my childrens future for that.
Share 49ersWebzone