Dear Philadelphia Eagles

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Dear Philadelphia Eagles,

Please beat Seattle on Thursday.

This, then they can f**k off and go back to losing
no they'll probably f**k that up too
This franchise is in complete dissaray and im loving it.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Suck it eagles and your low life fans.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Who thinks reid will be fired tomorrow????

Also Carroll is a hypocritical a** -- he's up 3 scores with a minute left and he went for it on 4-1 instead of kicking a field goal and to top it off he called for a shot to the endzone and almost scored. Talk about a "what's your deal!?" moment, but I guess Carroll hasn't crushed an opponent like this since his USC days so he had to do it. I just think it's funny that he did it but he better not throw a fit next time he gets blown out.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by sfout:

Also Carroll is a hypocritical a** -- he's up 3 scores with a minute left and he went for it on 4-1 instead of kicking a field goal and to top it off he called for a shot to the endzone and almost scored. Talk about a "what's your deal!?" moment, but I guess Carroll hasn't crushed an opponent like this since his USC days so he had to do it. I just think it's funny that he did it but he better not throw a fit next time he gets blown out.

Actually kicking the fg is considered running up the score. The right call under proper coaching etiquette is to go for it.
4-8 Dream Team
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Eagles have been the biggest BUST in the NFL, Nnamdi is the second biggest bust. At least Clements actually made an impact his first year in San Francisco, Nnamdi has been beaten up this year.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Eagles have been the biggest BUST in the NFL, Nnamdi is the second biggest bust. At least Clements actually made an impact his first year in San Francisco, Nnamdi has been beaten up this year.

Juan Castillo
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by sfout:

Actually kicking the fg is considered running up the score. The right call under proper coaching etiquette is to go for it.

Yea go for it to convert but not a shot to endzone or it's completely pointless if you're actually thinking about how many points your adding to the scoreboard. I think the field goal makes more sense and wouldn't be disrespectful, their d stopped you so show them some respect, kick a field goal and give em the ball with 30 seconds left.

This season is a systemic failure by the Eagles, from top to bottom, this was a complete screw up. I wouldn't have a problem if Reid got a mulligan because they brought in tons of new/high profile talent so not doing so hot right away is forgivable but talking up a superbowl or bust attitude and failing this miserably shows that Reid has lost it and probably should be fired. The Andy Reid era Eagles are the NFL version of the Utah Jazz, always good but never good enough and after so long you have to do something drastic to turn it around. The Jazz's case was Jerry Sloan "resigning" and Reid should pack up his office as well.

Also I just looked up to see Deion talking smack on Desean, anyone who wants Jackson on this team is a complete moron. He was jogging most of his routes and showing almost zero effort for most of the night. He only cares about money and would be completely detrimental to the "blue collar" work ethic JH has given this team.
[ Edited by sfout on Dec 1, 2011 at 8:44 PM ]

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Juan Castillo

To go even deeper, Andy Reid is the dumb ass who hired him!!!

Juan Castillo

To go even deeper, Andy Reid is the dumb ass who hired him!!!

yeah.... on what planet do you say.... "hey we need a new D-coordinator.... let's um...... ya let's promote the offensive line coach!! he doesn't believe it's important to stop the run. but that's ok!!!"
  • Sman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTxMQ6UWjkg (nsfw)
Philly's WR's suck. Vince Young made some very impressive throws.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Sman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTxMQ6UWjkg (nsfw)

I take it hes not happy with his Eagles.

Share 49ersWebzone