LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 521 users in the forums

Rams could go 0-7

Shop 49ers game tickets
I live in St Louis, from northern CA. All preseason, nothing but ram fans talking about them winning the west. To be pefectly frank, when you looked at the qb's in the NFC west as well as other moves the rams made, I did really have a lot to answer with. If i was forced to bet, I would have bet niners to come in second in a weak division. Rams are now 0-3 and looking at Wash, @Green Bay, @Dallas, Saints for their next four games. I know our schedule will get tougher but 0-7 is not something teams respond well to regardless if their schedule gets easier after that. It is way too early but the niners have given themselves a good shot at the division with the way the schedule looks..... Just don't see the rams the way they are playing recovering from that far down....
Although belongs in NFL Talk, I agree. I can see them starting off worse than we did last year.

It'll come down to us or the Cards to win the division...and Seattle did us a favor by winning yesterday, too (even though they'll finish dead last.
I think the Rams will beat the Redskins but will end up 1-6 when they face the Cards which will be a toss up
Please fix the title.......Rams will go 0-7
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Sep 26, 2011 at 2:32 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Please fix the title.......Rams will go 0-7

My bad...
that would be cool the rams going 0-7 and the chiefs going 0-7. The state of Missouri would go in shock and meltdown.
[ Edited by stunder49 on Sep 26, 2011 at 2:51 PM ]
Originally posted by stunder49:
that would be cool the rams going 0-7 and he chiefs going 0-7 the state of Missouri would go in shock and meltdown.
Nice. shock and awe.

Combine that with the folks not too far away in IN raging over the colts...
If they lose to Washington they'll go 0-7
good

Unfortunately, with the way our offense looks, we could lose the next 3 and be 2-4 going into the bye.

I think we find a way to pull one of the 3 out (of course our best shot being vs. TB).
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Unfortunately, with the way our offense looks, we could lose the next 3 and be 2-4 going into the bye.

I think we find a way to pull one of the 3 out (of course our best shot being vs. TB).

debbie downer
but will they pick Luck?
Originally posted by Leathaface:

If we can manage to be 3-3 at the bye week id be happy with that
I think we'll win against Tampa
Share 49ersWebzone