LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Who has the best QB/RB/WR set of triplets in football?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who has the best QB/RB/WR set of triplets in football?

Alex/Gore/Braylon

/thread
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Vick/McCoy and Djax off the top of my head
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Alex/Gore/Braylon

/thread

I personally think Charles is the most talented RB in that list, but Andre Johnson alone makes it the Texans.
i voted texans, out of those choices, no contest
Packers

Rodgers /Grant/Jennings

The Packers would never in a million years trade those three for ANY 3 Houston Texans. Rodgers is far better than Schaub. Therefore the Packer trio is better.
Steelers. Big Rapes has rings. The rest dont.
Lol at Bucs option
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Aaron Rodgers and all his WRs.

RBs don't really matter that much anymore.

Originally posted by cwilson830:
Lol at Bucs option

Who that I didn't list is better than the bucs??

You're talking about a QB that threw for over 4 times as many TD's as INT's as a 22 year old, a back that averaged 5 YPC, and a wideout that had nearly 1000 yards and 11 TD's as a rookie
[ Edited by andes14 on Aug 20, 2011 at 4:38 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Packers

Rodgers /Grant/Jennings

The Packers would never in a million years trade those three for ANY 3 Houston Texans. Rodgers is far better than Schaub. Therefore the Packer trio is better.

I don't know...Schaub has put up some GAUDY numbers over the last 2 years and Johnson>>>Jennings and Foster>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Grant

You could almost say the difference between Rodgers and Schaub & the difference between Johnson and Jennings cancel out so Foster is the tiebreaker.
texans out of those choices but theres nothing wrong with Vick, McCoy and Desean/Maclin. i think Detroit even has a great set with Stafford/Megatron/Best. they just gotta keep stafford on his feet long enough to use his weapons.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
i voted texans, out of those choices, no contest

This. Johnson and Foster are arguably Top 3 in their positions and Shaub is not too shabby either
Schaub isn't the best QB, but Foster and Johnson are arguably the best on that list. Turner/White are a pretty decent tandem, too.
Share 49ersWebzone