There are 493 users in the forums
who finishes with the worse record this year?
Jul 23, 2011 at 9:39 AM
- btthepunk
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,346
Also in 1999 and 2000 the Browns had the first pick but in 99 they had it because they were an expansion team. Man did they screw those picks up.
Jul 23, 2011 at 10:02 AM
- Fincham11
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,687
The team with the worst record will be.....Buffalo Bills.
Jul 23, 2011 at 12:07 PM
- posayshoohaa
- Veteran
- Posts: 552
Originally posted by cwilson830:
So you're saying Arizona is better than Seattle and SF?
not necessarily .. I think they'll still be pretty bad too but I wouldn't be as shocked if they had a good season (with Kolb) as I would if the Niners or Seahawks did
Jul 23, 2011 at 1:18 PM
- cwilson830
- Staff
- Posts: 5,501
Originally posted by posayshoohaa:Originally posted by cwilson830:
So you're saying Arizona is better than Seattle and SF?
not necessarily .. I think they'll still be pretty bad too but I wouldn't be as shocked if they had a good season (with Kolb) as I would if the Niners or Seahawks did
I'd put money on Seattle and Arizona battling for last place in the division.
Jul 23, 2011 at 5:34 PM
- elguapo
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,514
Originally posted by btthepunk:Originally posted by elguapo:
I believe its going to be Carolina, Cle, Den or Wash (if they dont get a qb). I would have to go with Carolina again. Has that ever happened, a team picking 1st 2 years in a row?
The Bengals had the first picks in 94 (Dan Wilkinson) and in 95 (Ki-Jana Carter).
Thanks i was too lazy to look that up. I think the teams with rookie qbs will have the worst records and that would easily go to the panthers titans and if den puts in tebow they will finish poorly. Jax will start garrard so i dont think they will be as bad. Minn since they have a great ol and running game will be around a 6 win team.
Another question? Has any team ever had a worse 3 years then the rams at 1,2 and 3 wins? 5 wins in three years? I would say the bucs in the 80s had to be close.
Jul 23, 2011 at 5:39 PM
- ninerfan4life
- Veteran
- Posts: 26,881
The Bungles
Jul 26, 2011 at 10:55 AM
- jacklegniner
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,206
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
The Bungles
Worst record could be a tie with a bunch of teams at 2-14. I agree though, the bungles will be the worst. They are so dis-functional their QB would rather retire than get a big fat bonus. A rookie QB, no T.O., no Ocho, hard division, the players know that Marvin Lewis is on the way out...if it wasn't for the lockout he probably would have been fired. They will lose Joseph on D. Benson went back to being meh. Beyond a future with Dalton and Green I think everything about them is painful to watch.
Jul 26, 2011 at 1:12 PM
- okdkid
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,726
Arizona will struggle to get to 5 wins -- regardless of their QB. Outside of two players, its just a flat out awful team.
Carolina will be in competition, but that is the price you pay for starting a rookie QB.
Washington, assuming they go with Beck, will make a play for the #1 spot.
The Niners will end up around 8-9 wins, if they get mediocre QB play.
Carolina will be in competition, but that is the price you pay for starting a rookie QB.
Washington, assuming they go with Beck, will make a play for the #1 spot.
The Niners will end up around 8-9 wins, if they get mediocre QB play.
Jul 26, 2011 at 10:27 PM
- AXEGRINDER
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,680
If the Seahawks get Luck in the draft I will quit the NFL.
Jul 26, 2011 at 10:28 PM
- hondakillerzx
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,280
denver, carolina and arizona in a fight for the bottom
Jul 27, 2011 at 2:38 PM
- 49erFaithful6
- Veteran
- Posts: 40,573
AFC - Oakland still has no QB and is giving away their best player any day now
NFC - Redskins intend to start QB Beck. Good luck with him vs. Romo/Manning/Vick for almost half your schedule.
NFC - Redskins intend to start QB Beck. Good luck with him vs. Romo/Manning/Vick for almost half your schedule.
Jul 28, 2011 at 9:45 AM
- English
- Moderator
- Posts: 41,420
Carolina.
Normally pick Detroit!
Normally pick Detroit!
Jul 28, 2011 at 10:20 AM
- m_brockalexander
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,379
Seattle. Charlie Whitehurst and Tavaris Jackson at QB? That is the blind leading the blind.
Jul 28, 2011 at 3:18 PM
- canadian49erfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,472
Originally posted by English:
Carolina.
Normally pick Detroit!
Panthers just traded for Greg Olsen, so they may surprise some this year!
Jul 28, 2011 at 3:20 PM
- SanFranMan
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,254
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
If the Seahawks get Luck in the draft I will quit the NFL.
Holy crap that would hurt
