LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 411 users in the forums

Chad Ochocinco tweets that he wants out

Shop 49ers game tickets
sign him and trade for palmer

overrated
Sounds like he's playing around again. "He's mean to me." Grown men don't seriously say that, he's gotta be joking.
does anyone even care about him anymore
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I'd sign him

Yeah maybe I dunno. He's still good but I'm not sure if he's serious enough about football. My guess is he becomes a Raider, he's tight with Hue Jackson supposedly. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure that Harbaugh doesn't want to tolerate any divas.

He'd probably be a bad influence on Crabtree.. but 15 is already a diva...

Anyway he wouldn't come here -- we already have the most beastly #85 in the league.

His physical shape & work ethic are second to none. He doesn't drink, doesn't find himself in trouble with the law and is passionate about the game. Sounds like a terrible influence.

The only negative is his brash personality.

We still don't need him though.
well we cant be completely satisfied with our receiving core. Id say bring him in. a change of scenery could get great for him. from s**tty ohio to sunny san fran, id hit it.
Has he tweeted anything about cincy taking Green?
What's in a name? lol
Originally posted by RogueStout:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I'd sign him

Yeah maybe I dunno. He's still good but I'm not sure if he's serious enough about football. My guess is he becomes a Raider, he's tight with Hue Jackson supposedly. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure that Harbaugh doesn't want to tolerate any divas.

He'd probably be a bad influence on Crabtree.. but 15 is already a diva...

Anyway he wouldn't come here -- we already have the most beastly #85 in the league.

His physical shape & work ethic are second to none. He doesn't drink, doesn't find himself in trouble with the law and is passionate about the game. Sounds like a terrible influence.

The only negative is his brash personality.

We still don't need him though.

VD would make him change his name.
Share 49ersWebzone