LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

Chad Ochocinco tweets that he wants out

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Former Pro Bowl wide receiver Chad Ochocinco tweeted Tuesday that he did not expect to be a member of the Cincinnati Bengals next season.

Responding to questions from followers about whether the Bengals should select University of Georgia receiver A.J. Green with the fourth overall pick in Thursday's NFL Draft, Ochocinco tweeted, "He'd be perfect. I've done all I can, my time is up."

The 33-year-old, who has one year remaining on his contract but previously expressed his desire to leave the team before next season, also reiterated his frustration over his strained relationship with Bengals coach Marvin Lewis.

"I love Cincy, but coach Lewis is mean to me now so I think I am gone," added Ochocinco, who is coming off an injury-plagued season in which he caught 67 passes for 831 yards and four touchdowns.

"He has gone over board to publicly chastize the one guy who loves him i'm so hurt."

Green, 22, told the Cincinnati Enquirer on Tuesday that he could see himself becoming a Bengal.

Link
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VDSF:
Former Pro Bowl wide receiver Chad Ochocinco tweeted Tuesday that he did not expect to be a member of the Cincinnati Bengals next season.

Responding to questions from followers about whether the Bengals should select University of Georgia receiver A.J. Green with the fourth overall pick in Thursday's NFL Draft, Ochocinco tweeted, "He'd be perfect. I've done all I can, my time is up."

The 33-year-old, who has one year remaining on his contract but previously expressed his desire to leave the team before next season, also reiterated his frustration over his strained relationship with Bengals coach Marvin Lewis.

"I love Cincy, but coach Lewis is mean to me now so I think I am gone," added Ochocinco, who is coming off an injury-plagued season in which he caught 67 passes for 831 yards and four touchdowns.

"He has gone over board to publicly chastize the one guy who loves him i'm so hurt."

Green, 22, told the Cincinnati Enquirer on Tuesday that he could see himself becoming a Bengal.

Link

What a f*g
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by VDSF:

Link

What a f*g

lulz
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He's an idiot.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I'd sign him
X2
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I'd sign him

Yeah maybe I dunno. He's still good but I'm not sure if he's serious enough about football. My guess is he becomes a Raider, he's tight with Hue Jackson supposedly. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure that Harbaugh doesn't want to tolerate any divas.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I'd sign him

Yeah maybe I dunno. He's still good but I'm not sure if he's serious enough about football. My guess is he becomes a Raider, he's tight with Hue Jackson supposedly. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure that Harbaugh doesn't want to tolerate any divas.

He'd probably be a bad influence on Crabtree.. but 15 is already a diva...

Anyway he wouldn't come here -- we already have the most beastly #85 in the league.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I'd sign him

Anyway he wouldn't come here -- we already have the most beastly #85 in the league.

I would like to see Ochocinco try his best to convince Davis to give up 85

[ Edited by modninerfan on Apr 27, 2011 at 00:11:14 ]
So who's gonna make the official "LET'S SIGN OCHOCINCO" thread?

• evil
  • Veteran
I'd sign him

His physical shape & work ethic are second to none. He doesn't drink, doesn't find himself in trouble with the law and is passionate about the game. Sounds like a terrible influence.

The only negative is his brash personality.
Chad might be a great as a person, but as a football player he is a clown
didn't read. lol
Originally posted by KRS-1:
I'd sign him

His physical shape & work ethic are second to none. He doesn't drink, doesn't find himself in trouble with the law and is passionate about the game. Sounds like a terrible influence.

The only negative is his brash personality.

Yeah, I'd love to have C. Johnson on the 49ers. However, I think he'll go to the Patriots. I've heard that he has a good relationship with Belichick.

-9fA
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Coach Lewis is mean to me

Is he 8 years old???
Share 49ersWebzone