LISTEN: 49ers Draft Hits And Misses With ESPN's Matt Miller →

There are 85 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
cool!

(At the 5-yard line in the Superbowl)
he literally said, "wish we would've run the ball. Wish we would've taken a crack with Frank Gore and a couple more carries"

pretty sure pete carroll and every seahawk fan wishes they would just given marshawn the ball instead of forcing wilson to be a hero
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by Heroism:
whoa

I hope we get Deion Sanders as our DC at some point down the road once Wilks gets a HC position after beating KC's offense in his first Superbowl win.

Rather have DC Uncle Sherm instead…

Thats another great choice, the only thing I'd say is that Deion is closer to the NFL coaching than is Richard. Richard was a communications major and I think he'd like to have a media career first (like Griese) then maybe go into coaching.

I get the feeling that DB coach Daniel Bullocks is going to be the D.C. sooner or later. I just hope that he has learned enough from Ryans and Wilks to combine DeMeco's front seven approach with Steve's Secondary acumen.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
lol

Harbaugh is getting his yes men instead of evolving.
I like Harbaugh but he is putting together some old school rugged veteran staff with the exception of Bowman. This is a new era, confusing the QB with hiding coverage and confusing the Defense with shifts etc., I think Harbs may struggle a bit as the league will catch up to him rather quickly.
[ Edited by ziggy_gonna_rock on Feb 15, 2024 at 8:24 AM ]
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
I like Harbaugh but he is putting together some old school rugged veteran staff with the exception of Bowman. This is a new era, confusing the QB with hiding coverage and confusing the Defense with shifts etc., I think Harbs may struggle a bit as the league will catch up to him rather quickly.

BUT BUT , he's a LEADER OF MEN.

All one needs to win a Super Bowl.

Originally posted by boast:
lol

Greg Roman and Marc Trestman.

Justin Herbert won't even be given a chance
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by boast:
lol

Greg Roman and Marc Trestman.

Justin Herbert won't even be given a chance

Wow. Just wow. The saving grace is if they put together a dominant run game, this will be the best QB overall and in terms of arm talent Roman has had. Going to be interesting to watch.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Wow. Just wow. The saving grace is if they put together a dominant run game, this will be the best QB overall and in terms of arm talent Roman has had. Going to be interesting to watch.

Hard to put together that over an extended period without the threat of a passing game or legit running qb behind it. While Herbert can move he's nowhere near Kap or Jackson.
Trade Moody to this cheater.

Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Hard to put together that over an extended period without the threat of a passing game or legit running qb behind it. While Herbert can move he's nowhere near Kap or Jackson.

I more so mean a running game with running backs. No read option, etc. This offense is going to be something to see, for better or worse.
Big game Jim will turn that entire franchise around like he has everywhere.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Let's wait and see
Originally posted by communist:
Let's wait and see

kinda tough to do in the Chiefs division
Originally posted by 49erFaithfullest:
Originally posted by communist:
Let's wait and see

kinda tough to do in the Chiefs division

be a lil surprised if they don't win double digits, and this is without seeing their offseason at all,
teams that can answer the HC and QB question, tend to do well
Share 49ersWebzone