49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 717 users in the forums

who is everyone rooting for?

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'd be ok with Seattle, Chicago, or New York winning it since those 3 only have 1 Lombardi at most for each. I'm also a fan of Mark Sanchez, so there's that too.

I'd be upset if NE won it, but I wouldn't be super pissed since I've been bracing for them to get their 4th for a while.

If GB or Pittsburgh win it, I'll never let it go.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,367
Hate New England, hate Pittsburgh, and hate Green Bay. Jets, Bears, Seahawks in that order. The Seahawks have no chance so I hope they lose to the Bears. Bears and Jets in the superbowl would be fine by me.
Pitt cant win 7
brady cant win 4 even though he choked last time with moss and welker
gb could win their fourth
chi and sea esp sea would be great chi only has one and sea zero and we b***h slapped sea so i will be rooting for sea......
The jets qb sucks so they have no chance.

I will be rooting for sea then nyj then chi then gb then ne then pitt.

Dont want to hear the brady montana talk and dont want to hear about pitt dynasty.....they have LOST SBS hahahahahah. Would love for the sea to take it or the jets. My twin likes the bears so i cant stand their offense or horrible secondary but i love urlacher backing up willis in the pro bowl
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,476
I want the Jets to win. I don't give a s**t what Rex Ryan says. Some of it makes the games more interesting. I don't understand the hate. I want them to win for Tomlinson and Jason Taylor. I just think the guys deserve rings.

Also, stop worrying about the Brady and Montana comparisons. It was a different era... the game has changed.

Lastly, stop worrying about the number of Lombardi trophies a team has. I don't care if the Steelers get ten of them...









































we'll just have to get 11.

Dont want Steelers to get a 7th.

Dont want the Pats to win another one.

Meh on the rest.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,425
packers.


i'd be PISSED of the steelers won.
Well I was rooting for the Ravens but....
Packers and my boy Rodgers, CAL BABY
Hate the Pats and Brady. The Montana comparisons need to end.

Hate Aaron Rodgers and the Packers (My dad is a huge Bears fan)

Don't want the Steelers to get #7

f**k the Seacocks

Hate the Jets more than any of these teams. I live in NY and Jet fans are perhaps the most obnoxious in all of football. They haven't won s**t and yet they think they're always the bet. Oh yea, and Joe Namath is severely overrated.

BEARS ALL THE WAY!
i hate the packers jets and patriots

i dislike the seahawks


so i guess im going for the bears
Bears,Jets,seahawks,Steelers dont need 7,Tom b doesnt need 4,and I think the pats will just be getting better over the next 3 to 4 years which will be scary.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i hate the packers jets and patriots

i dislike the seahawks


so i guess im going for the bears

i hate the steelers so i hope they lose next week. ill be rooting for the Pats
Terrible!!!!! Everyteam i rooted for this yr has failed (even the only team i voted 4 every game day(???Niners???))... I Wanted saints in the wildcard to take it all. once they failed i wanted to Ravens to take it all....so on and so on......


Wanted the SB to be Ravens-Saints
THen Ravens-FAlcons

Now i am going for the Pack-Steelers, or maybe the Jets


NO Patriots period...........
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone