There are 577 users in the forums
NFL Playoffs: Divisional Weekend (1/15-1/16)
Jan 15, 2011 at 7:29 PM
- SonocoNinerFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 17,610
It cracks me up that Seattle will host the NFC Championship if they win tomorrow . . . I almost want to see it happen and watch them get worked by Rogers.
Jan 15, 2011 at 7:29 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,143
Aaron Rodgers straight pimp.
I hope he wins the superbowl.
I hope he wins the superbowl.
Jan 15, 2011 at 7:29 PM
- WillistheWall
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,848
Originally posted by Young2Rice:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Is there anyway we could go back to the old threads in 2005 when we drafted Smith? I'd like to read those lol.
Man we coulda had this guy...
Even when he gets pressured, makes strong accurate throws....
WTF were Nowin and Mcglooser drinkin...i mean thinking
How can you even ask what they were thinking? I like Alex and all but come on dude. You're questioning the decision making of a power hungry jackass who was compared to Hitler and a drunk. You are really surprise they made that mistake??

Jan 15, 2011 at 7:30 PM
- ads_2006
- Veteran
- Posts: 64,567
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
It cracks me up that Seattle will host the NFC Championship if they win tomorrow . . . I almost want to see it happen and watch them get worked by Rogers.
I wouldnt
Carroll has beaten rodgers before
Jan 15, 2011 at 7:30 PM
- Young2Rice
- Veteran
- Posts: 71,772
Originally posted by WillistheWall:Originally posted by Young2Rice:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Is there anyway we could go back to the old threads in 2005 when we drafted Smith? I'd like to read those lol.
Man we coulda had this guy...
Even when he gets pressured, makes strong accurate throws....
WTF were Nowin and Mcglooser drinkin...i mean thinking
How can you even ask what they were thinking? I like Alex and all but come on dude. You're questioning the decision making of a power hungry jackass who was compared to Hitler and a drunk. You are really surprise they made that mistake??
It was a rhetorical question.
Jan 15, 2011 at 7:30 PM
- Janitor
- HOF Food Reviews
- Posts: 49,068
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
It cracks me up that Seattle will host the NFC Championship if they win tomorrow . . . I almost want to see it happen and watch them get worked by Rogers.
No. I want them utterly crushed tomorrow. Don't give them anything else to boost their over-inflated ego's.
Jan 15, 2011 at 7:31 PM
- 49erKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,797
Aaron Rodgers is looking like this generation's Steve Young.
Jan 15, 2011 at 7:31 PM
- WillistheWall
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,848
Originally posted by Young2Rice:Originally posted by WillistheWall:Originally posted by Young2Rice:Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Is there anyway we could go back to the old threads in 2005 when we drafted Smith? I'd like to read those lol.
Man we coulda had this guy...
Even when he gets pressured, makes strong accurate throws....
WTF were Nowin and Mcglooser drinkin...i mean thinking
How can you even ask what they were thinking? I like Alex and all but come on dude. You're questioning the decision making of a power hungry jackass who was compared to Hitler and a drunk. You are really surprise they made that mistake??
It was a rhetorical question.
I see lol. First time I read that I missed the drinkin reference
Jan 15, 2011 at 7:31 PM
- blunt_probe
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,313
Originally posted by ads_2006:Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
It cracks me up that Seattle will host the NFC Championship if they win tomorrow . . . I almost want to see it happen and watch them get worked by Rogers.
I wouldnt
Carroll has beaten rodgers before
I hope he does it again. All this Rogers nut hugging is just
.
Jan 15, 2011 at 7:31 PM
- WillistheWall
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,848
Originally posted by Janitor:Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
It cracks me up that Seattle will host the NFC Championship if they win tomorrow . . . I almost want to see it happen and watch them get worked by Rogers.
No. I want them utterly crushed tomorrow. Don't give them anything else to boost their over-inflated ego's.
Cosigned. f**k the Seahawks, I remember one of their fans was bragging when frank gore's mom died.


Jan 15, 2011 at 7:31 PM
- Rubberneck36
- HOF
- Posts: 141,822
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
The only team I can see stopping GB is PIT there is no way the pats can there D is pretty weak
hello, Tom Brady dudes. Pitt is done next weekend. book it.
Jan 15, 2011 at 7:32 PM
- Janitor
- HOF Food Reviews
- Posts: 49,068
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Aaron Rodgers is looking like this generation's Steve Young.
About as underrated too.
Jan 15, 2011 at 7:32 PM
- WillistheWall
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,848
Originally posted by blunt_probe:Originally posted by ads_2006:Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
It cracks me up that Seattle will host the NFC Championship if they win tomorrow . . . I almost want to see it happen and watch them get worked by Rogers.
I wouldnt
Carroll has beaten rodgers before
I hope he does it again. All this Rogers nut hugging is just.
Can't both of them just lose
Jan 15, 2011 at 7:32 PM
- 49erKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 18,797
Originally posted by WillistheWall:Originally posted by Janitor:Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
It cracks me up that Seattle will host the NFC Championship if they win tomorrow . . . I almost want to see it happen and watch them get worked by Rogers.
No. I want them utterly crushed tomorrow. Don't give them anything else to boost their over-inflated ego's.
Cosigned. f**k the Seahawks, I remember one of their fans was bragging when frank gore's mom died.
I hope the Seahawks win it all.
Jan 15, 2011 at 7:32 PM
- ads_2006
- Veteran
- Posts: 64,567
Originally posted by WillistheWall:Originally posted by blunt_probe:Originally posted by ads_2006:Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
It cracks me up that Seattle will host the NFC Championship if they win tomorrow . . . I almost want to see it happen and watch them get worked by Rogers.
I wouldnt
Carroll has beaten rodgers before
I hope he does it again. All this Rogers nut hugging is just.
Can't both of them just lose
Rather just have the bears win