LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 463 users in the forums

If Tebow is released, would you acquire him?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Yes.
Originally posted by dj43:
It will be up to the new coach but I expect to see Tebow starting by 2012 if not before.

Yowza, that's bold. Plausible? Sure. Likely? I don't know about that.

You do have a point, though. Provided he can get his arm figured out, Tebow does fit the mold for what is currently being described as the "QB of the future."
Originally posted by Dr_Gonzo:
Originally posted by mr2324jgf:
Yes. He was clearly missed coached in his first season and has probably learned a lot in that situation. He's talented and knows the game...given time he'll be a HOF'er, so yes, I'd franchise him now.

time under center... playing the game... he hasn't exactly had a whole wealth of play-time has he? I dont recall watching him go out and embarrass himself this season, like 3 of our 3 qb's did...

if you're not going to contribute more to the thread then a stupid emoticon... don't bother posting, seriously.
  • dj43
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
Originally posted by dj43:
It will be up to the new coach but I expect to see Tebow starting by 2012 if not before.

Yowza, that's bold. Plausible? Sure. Likely? I don't know about that.

You do have a point, though. Provided he can get his arm figured out, Tebow does fit the mold for what is currently being described as the "QB of the future."

One thing McDaniels did do for Tebow was help him with his throwing motion. It isn't perfect yet but it is much better. The guy is a leader and the team likes him, from all reports.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Quote:
If Tebow is released, would you acquire him?

If we needed an H-Back I would.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 7, 2010 at 2:06 PM ]
JOSH MCDANIELS AS OC ANYONE???
I would ask myself, is he better than Carr? A simple test!
Originally posted by English:
I would ask myself, is he better than Carr? A simple test!

NFL Talk Forum says what?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
JOSH MCDANIELS AS OC ANYONE???

why?
Originally posted by PatrickWillis52:
What the f**k? Posters like you need to be banned for stupidity like this.

and posters like you need to chill out...it is a forum afterall nothing official...don't lose your lunch over it.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
Originally posted by PatrickWillis52:
What the f**k? Posters like you need to be banned for stupidity like this.

and posters like you need to chill out...it is a forum afterall nothing official...don't lose your lunch over it.

Someone is getting their panties all in a bunch.
f**k tebow give me orton
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Are we playing "Let's screw another QBs chance at every becoming a successful QB"? If so then sign him up!
Share 49ersWebzone