LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 170 users in the forums

quarterbacks complaining about Breast Cancer footballs

Shop 49ers game tickets
You guys need to chill.

One thing this community totally lacks, is that a post can be two things at once.

First, he posted some information that is generally news worthy and really does not have anything to do with Alex Smith.

Then,

he followed up that with some humor and a shot that definitely is relevant on this forum.

So NO, the whole post was not to diss Alex, cmon, read the title for christs sake, notice how he said quarterbacks in plural.

I too would complain about the balls.

Further, I think NFL sporting pink is too excessive. One month is too long to be parading around in pink.
my thing is when did breast cancer awareness become such a big thing? a whole month? football players decked out in pink? im not downplaying breast cancer but you would think theres bigger issues out their like world hunger or world peace. im thinking breast cancer society has loads of cash. what's next? next year teams come decked out in all hot pink uniforms!
Originally posted by niner_empire:
my thing is when did breast cancer awareness become such a big thing? a whole month? football players decked out in pink? im not downplaying breast cancer but you would think theres bigger issues out their like world hunger or world peace. im thinking breast cancer society has loads of cash. what's next? next year teams come decked out in all hot pink uniforms!

my thoughts exactly. I thought it was a nice gesture the first time they did it. Once is enough.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by niner_empire:

marketing ploy to sell mammograms. notice how it's about breast cancer AWARENESS and not PREVENTION !
They have been complaining about these balls behind the scenes and the NFL knows it. But they won't do anything cause the logo looks cool for the month. It is a shame when they won't admit something didn't work.
The "pink" makes my balls slippery too! LoL

All you breast haterS!!

I support "save the tatas" month
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

All you breast haterS!!

Ta-tas bring us so much joy....they need to be saved
That's racist.
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

All you breast haterS!!

Ta-tas bring us so much joy....they need to be saved

True indeed!!

They need a save the vagina month as well, that ribbon deserves to be pink more than tatas, considering how many tatas have purple nipples.

Most vagina is pink on the inside
I propose switching the balls to pink bags of sand.

Originally posted by danimal:
You guys need to chill.

One thing this community totally lacks, is that a post can be two things at once.

First, he posted some information that is generally news worthy and really does not have anything to do with Alex Smith.

Then,

he followed up that with some humor and a shot that definitely is relevant on this forum.

So NO, the whole post was not to diss Alex, cmon, read the title for christs sake, notice how he said quarterbacks in plural.

I too would complain about the balls.

Further, I think NFL sporting pink is too excessive. One month is too long to be parading around in pink.

thanks for having my back man. That was a tough crowd yesterday.

noobs
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
That's racist.

you mean sexist?
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
What about prostate awareness month?

Symbol could be goatse.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
You know I support breast cancer awareness as much anyone but how does the NFL wearing all this pink stuff help the cause in anyway.
Share 49ersWebzone