LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 302 users in the forums

Mike Martz back to SF, this time as HC??.. dont lock, just discuss..

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
We're all fed up with bonehead coaching around here, but you think Martz is the answer?

Martz could provide value, he might be in the York's budget, most other candidates mentioned are not.

No thank you
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
hell no.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by EndAround81:
Lets bring back Moooooch

He doesn't want to coach. He's very happy doing what he does. Besides that, Big Daddy York didn't like Mooch. Do you really think he would want him back to make him look stupid? That doesn't sound very Big Daddy York like.

this. But I really wish we could get mooch back, he got screwed over.
no
Hell NO. Jim Harbaugh is the only logical HC for this team. I like our track record taking a head coach from Stanford and giving him his first NFL HC job.

Jim Harbaugh in 2011!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
Originally posted by servegmo:
no bring back the west cost offense, chuky or harbaugh thats it...

as much as i loved the west coast offense when i think about the 80/90's 49ers, you have to have an agressive play caller too.. b.c at times it can be known as a conservative short throw offense..

Eagles and Packers are all about big plays and they run WCO. You just progress with-in the offense as the game progresses.

On this topic i'm not for bringing back Martz as a HC.
Interesting. I called for Martz to take over as HC when Nolan got fired and to trade for Cutler.

My plan B was to trade up and draft Sanchez and offer Schottenheimer the HC job.

Of course I have no idea what I am talking about As I have been told by hundreds of fellow zoners, except usually in not such kind words
Yeah let's put Vernon Davis back at right tackle again. Trust me he's wrong for us. He was wrong for us back with Nolan he's wrong for us right now.

Chicago is good fit for him. They have one of the fastest receiving cores in the league and a stronged arm quarterback. You put Martz on Frisco and Vernon Davis and Crabtree become bad fits for our future.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
My favorite Martz play was the free shot to the QB play
Q:

Who hates Martz the most?

A:

Every O-lineman that's ever played for him, ever.

F Martz!

/thread
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Hell NO. Jim Harbaugh is the only logical HC for this team. I like our track record taking a head coach from Stanford and giving him his first NFL HC job.

Jim Harbaugh in Week 5, 2010!!!!!!!!

I fixed that for you :)
delete
[ Edited by EndAround81 on Sep 27, 2010 at 2:51 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone