There are 187 users in the forums

Current players fantasy draft (Lock me up)

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • fip24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by danimal:
I have read all concerns to this point. Give me a minute

I would like to make one more suggestion..After animals posts the final rules..only use this thread for picks or discussions about this draft. All complaints have been heard (mine included), so if you wants to stay in the after the rules are posted there should be no debate
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
This is what we should do then

1. Start over. Kick out anyone who has been slow or does not want to be part of this draft anymore

2. Place everyone in groups of 4 or 5 or whatever makes everything even

3. Put a draft order on groups

4. let's say there are 5 groups of 4 (20 people). Each group is assigned a day (randomly) and in that day it is first come first serve

5. If someone doesn't pick in their alloted day, they can pick whenever they want on a later day, but they are just risking losing a player they want

NVM DO WHAT DANIMAL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm all for starting over with better people, but I'd rather do it in order than have this weird thing with groups.

Going in order has worked for every other draft on the site, there's no reason it can't work with the right people.

But it's whatever, I'll go along with whatever anyone wants.

well danimals works better because its an order within a group, so problems solved. the group is just kinda letting everyone know they will be drafting on that day and to plan ahead of time
All,

lets try to just talk about the picks in our discussions.

I feel I have not taken any heat for picking a DT in the 1st round
NinerLifer claims Polamalu and Moss.

I say we should give him Troy now, and his claim for Moss could be official by tomorrow if we hear from no one else in this group.

Did he PM that to you?

And what happens if someone doesn't make a pick for a few days and their group has been passed a long time ago. Can they just come back at any time and make a pick?

I say we should give him Troy now, and his claim for Moss could be official by tomorrow if we hear from no one else in this group.

Did he PM that to you?

And what happens if someone doesn't make a pick for a few days and their group has been passed a long time ago. Can they just come back at any time and make a pick?

Yes. He PM'd me.

I think we have someone who has been missing for a few days. Buonaparte69?

IDK. Maybe we kick people out after 5 days of no showing? So you got to pop in at least every 5 days so your team is not terribly horrible.

But yes, as it stands right now, if Buonaparte69 posted right now he would get any player not yet officially picked. He would also get any player who is only claimed.

I also think now that we have some guidelines down we should try to recruit some more people.

We should definitely pause for a day before we snake the draft around, because after that nobody will want to join.

[ Edited by danimal on Mar 2, 2010 at 18:01:54 ]

Did he PM that to you?

Yeah I pmd him

Danimal. didnt think there'd be this much stress in this did you?
I select Darren Sharper and Brandon Marshall.

I was pm'd to select 2 so there ya go.

[ Edited by Fincham11 on Mar 2, 2010 at 20:10:27 ]
Originally posted by Fincham11:
I select Darren Sharper and Brandon Marshall.

I was pm'd to select 2 so there ya go.

Until further notice I will accept Darren Sharper as your higher ranked picked over Marshall.

You still have a legitimate claim on Marshall though
49oz2superbowl selects QB Matt Ryan

He also has a legitimate claim on Joe Thomas.

LETS PAUSE FOR AWHILE ON PICKS, LET JRG PICK AND TRY TO RECRUIT SOME MORE OWNERS

LETS PAUSE FOR AWHILE ON PICKS, LET JRG PICK AND TRY TO RECRUIT SOME MORE OWNERS

i told him to make his pick, he quoted back so he obviously knows its his turn and he STILL hasn't picked. maybe he thought i was joking iono?

we don't need more owners
I dont want to play no more, The Babaloo Goatf**kers have closed footballoperations and have released Frank Gore
Count me out as well, someone can have Rivers.

Let me know if you start another one.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I am amused by how this draft is failing.

I mean the basketball draft is already on it's 400th pick, and this is a football forum so a football draft should go twice as fast.
I'm out too, London Silly Nannies go byebye..
Share 49ersWebzone