LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Current players fantasy draft (Lock me up)

Shop 49ers game tickets
you are playing yourself Huck. Only being able to follow directions absolutely proves that you can not think or operate dynamically.

We already stated not to over pick more than 5 slots.

And despite all of your whining, there has only been 1 conflict, when Marsh did not get Revis, and look how quickly that got resolved.

Why can't you and a few others just admit that it is not as bad as you are making it out to be?
^^ I'm fine with it, but we just need to make sure that everyone is clear on the rules and on the same page. Then it should go pretty well.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
^^ I'm fine with it, but we just need to make sure that everyone is clear on the rules and on the same page. Then it should go pretty well.

that is something else that is harder than some people make it out to be.

Really, if we posted proposed rules, it would take maybe a week or more for every person to log in, read it and agree to it. And there would be nothing but endless debates

These games only work if the participants take some responsibility to read through a few pages and decipher the bottom line
Originally posted by danimal:

Really, if we posted proposed rules, it would take maybe a week or more for every person to log in, read it and agree to it. And there would be nothing but endless debates

These games only work if the participants take some responsibility to read through a few pages and decipher the bottom line

What's the rules then?

I just tried reading through the pages and saw a bunch of different rules from you and from the original poster. I think that's what's confusing people.
I just send out the following PM to:
Fincham11
ninerlifer
jrg
49oz2superbowl

Quote:
You guys are basically all on the clock now in the Draft game. Its a round robin draft so each of you have 2 picks to make.

First come first serve, post your 2 picks and by the End of Wednesday we can settle out any conflicts.

If you have not been following. Basically this draft is a style in which the honus is on the Participants to login in and post your picks any time within the general time frame allotted to you.

Each of you are basically eligible to make your picks now and within this very specific group and date of 3-2 thru 3-3, original order is not necessarily the over riding factor.

Get in ASAP and make your picks.

I hope I was not too confusing. It can be hard to explain also
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

What's the rules then?

I just tried reading through the pages and saw a bunch of different rules from you and from the original poster. I think that's what's confusing people.

I am thinking. sets of 5 to 7 people who are allotted a day, within that day, order almost doesn't matter. Within only that group for only that day it is first pick, first get.

How does that sound?

[ Edited by danimal on Mar 2, 2010 at 17:15:57 ]

That's asking WAY too much from some people on the zone...
Danimal tell me if I got the general rules down

- anyone withing 5 slots of the person currently picking is allowed to post their pick whenever they want
- If someone 4 spots away from the current pickers picks 'Terrell Owens', but then the current drafter posts that he wants TO, the current drafter gets TO?? (this is the rule i am confused with because what you just wrote above contradicts this)

and we can just PM 5 people at a time saying they're currently up.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:

What's the rules then?

I am thinking. sets of 5 to 7 people who are allotted a day, within that day, order almost doesn't matter. Within only that group for only that day it is first pick, first get.

How does that sound?

i dont think thats fair at all. if i have work from 7 am to 5 pm and i get to pick before you, but you are in the same allotment day as me, then i should have the right to pick whoever i want even though u posted before saying who u wanted
I have read all concerns to this point. Give me a minute

Pacific Time

Monday Group
1. AllTimeGreat 7am-10am
2. 49ersalldaway126 10am-1pm
3. Phatbutskinny 1pm-4pm
4. 23zack80 4pm-7pm
5. BirdmanJr 5pm-8pm

Tues
6. Conejo etc etc
7. YourHuckleberry
8. Esco
9. crzy
10. Chief

Weds
11. dhp318
12. Buonaparte69
13. Dino
14. MoistButtCheeks
15. marshniners24

Thurs
16. danimal
17. fip24
18. PA9erFaithful
19. luv49ers
20. teeohh

Friday
21. valrod33
22. Fincham11
23. ninerlifer
24. jrg
25. 49oz2superbowl

On Monday. ATG can make his pick anytime within his time frame....and that pick is DEFINITELY his.
Anyone else in that group can post "CLAIMS" anytime within that day. 2am, 2pm, whatever.
Once your window expires, you have lost all rights to any "CLAIMED" player

Example. PhatbutSkinny has a full day ahead of him. Logs in at 5am and CLAIMS Terrell Owens and Chad Ocho Cinco, in that order
AT 9:55 am, ATG PICKS TO, he gets TO. Now Phats only claim left is Ocho
at 1:05 pm, All Day wants Ocho, but he can't because he lost his right to pick up any claimed player, so he drafts Steve Smith
Phat gets Ocho.
At 10pm Conejo makes a claim for someone. Which we ignore. Because, even though he may be close in slots, he is in a different group.

Pretty clear?

Its never going to be all fair either.

The days are just examples

[ Edited by danimal on Mar 2, 2010 at 17:34:53 ]
This is what we should do then

1. Start over. Kick out anyone who has been slow or does not want to be part of this draft anymore

2. Place everyone in groups of 4 or 5 or whatever makes everything even

3. Put a draft order on groups

4. let's say there are 5 groups of 4 (20 people). Each group is assigned a day (randomly) and in that day it is first come first serve

5. If someone doesn't pick in their alloted day, they can pick whenever they want on a later day, but they are just risking losing a player they want

NVM DO WHAT DANIMAL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Mar 2, 2010 at 17:35:41 ]
NinerLifer claims Polamalu and Moss.

I say we should give him Troy now, and his claim for Moss could be official by tomorrow if we hear from no one else in this group.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
This is what we should do then

1. Start over. Kick out anyone who has been slow or does not want to be part of this draft anymore

2. Place everyone in groups of 4 or 5 or whatever makes everything even

3. Put a draft order on groups

4. let's say there are 5 groups of 4 (20 people). Each group is assigned a day (randomly) and in that day it is first come first serve

5. If someone doesn't pick in their alloted day, they can pick whenever they want on a later day, but they are just risking losing a player they want

NVM DO WHAT DANIMAL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm all for starting over with better people, but I'd rather do it in order than have this weird thing with groups.

Going in order has worked for every other draft on the site, there's no reason it can't work with the right people.

But it's whatever, I'll go along with whatever anyone wants.
So todays group is

21. valrod33
22. Fincham11
23. ninerlifer
24. jrg
25. 49oz2superbowl

right????
Share 49ersWebzone