LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 240 users in the forums

Kurt Warner to hold press conference Friday

Shop 49ers game tickets
God told Kurt to retire because God did not want to choose between him and Tebow if they ever played against each other.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k Kurt Warner and his stupid haircut that at one point he and his wife shared, ive never liked the guy. He can suck balls for the rest of his days.

Baleeeeeeeeeeeeeed dat

Amen to that! f**k that assmuncher right in the ear! I've always hated Warner and am glad he's gone. Not only do I not have to look at his or his wife's ugly face any longer, but we now have a clear path to the division crown!

Good riddance bag boy!
  • Mex49
Originally posted by Joecool:
Finally! The wicked witch is dead!!

This guy, Warner, keeps us out of the playoffs when he was on the Rams. Then, he goes out of our division and sucks balls only to come back into our division and play great just to shove it the 49ers faces.

A key cog to keeping us out of the playoffs for 10 years now is finally gone!!!!!!!

I hope he takes f*gvre too
his soul has been taken by predators

Originally posted by DesiDez:
God told Kurt to retire because God did not want to choose between him and Tebow if they ever played against each other.

laugh.. my.. fckin.. as$.. off..
Go back to bagging groceries.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by DesiDez:

laugh.. my.. fckin.. as$.. off..

good, the pork-n-beans need to be stocked in aisle 4

For niner fans at least
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Jan 29, 2010 at 9:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Shifter:
good, the pork-n-beans need to be stocked in aisle 4

LMAO, good one bro!!!
Originally posted by NoOffseason:
Originally posted by HailJerry:
I can't believe I'm about to write this, but with Kurt Warner now retired, it effectively makes the Niners the most "stable" (for lack of a better word) franchise in the division.

1. Cardinals - with Warner out, they suddenly have a lot of questions at quarterback. And based on what we saw from them during the playoffs, they need to improve their defense. Giving up 90 points in 2 playoff games is an absolute no-no.

2. Seahawks - new GM, new head coach, new coaching staff, an aging QB (because Hasselbeck has looked iffy the past couple of seasons).

3. Rams - they just flat-out stink. I have no idea what the vision of this franchise is. That, and I just read yesterday that the current owners are accepting bids from potential buyers. Which means they might move if a new owner deems it necessary.

4. Niners - at least there's some continuity on defense and perhaps, finally (at least for this next year), on offense. The Yorks aren't making wholesale changes for at least the next 12 months, so we're essentially going into 2010 with the same team and same core players. Whether we improve and take the division is another story, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

That being said, I'm glad Warner is retiring. Not because he's kept us out of the playoffs numerous times, but after seeing that brutal hit after his interception against the Saints, I just felt with all that he has to look forward to after football, it's a good time to get out. He can be thankful that he's had as long a career as he's had with the success that he's had. Difficult to watch him tear the Niners apart from time-to-time, but I have the utmost respect for him as a Christian, family man, community man, and a football player.

CouldnĀ“t have said it better
This.

He at least gave us props.

''The niners seem to always have our number.They have a great team.''

but anyways....CHIZAMPS!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone