LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 319 users in the forums

Kurt Warner to hold press conference Friday

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Joecool:
Finally! The wicked witch is dead!!

This guy, Warner, keeps us out of the playoffs when he was on the Rams. Then, he goes out of our division and sucks balls only to come back into our division and play great just to shove it the 49ers faces.

A key cog to keeping us out of the playoffs for 10 years now is finally gone!!!!!!!

That plus we had an awful team
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

my pic from I-75
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Some people are so full of bitterness and hate. Oh well.

Warner was one heck of a QB and I admire him for stepping away from a game he is still great at and not waffling like some other unnamed QB whom I will not name.

This.

And this: First Ballot Hall of Fame.
Originally posted by artiga1:
I know he's been a cardinal and a ram and a 49er killer for the majority of his career....but i respect Kurt Warner as a player and a person

I dont hate him like i hate Bret favre...he's so much more of a genuine class act person and at the same time a far better quarter back

Good luck Kurt....but for the 49ers sake thanks for retiring

Couldnt have said it better.

As for all the people doggin him for praising God, who cares? Let him give praise to who he wants. In fact, I respect him more for it because he doesnt back down from his comments.
Originally posted by ghostrider:

This guy, Warner, keeps us out of the playoffs when he was on the Rams. Then, he goes out of our division and sucks balls only to come back into our division and play great just to shove it the 49ers faces.

A key cog to keeping us out of the playoffs for 10 years now is finally gone!!!!!!!

Now it is Favre's turn to man up. I still believe he kept us out of the playoffs this year.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

Now it is Favre's turn to man up. I still believe he kept us out of the playoffs this year.

Meh. I don't like Favre but the only people who can take blame for us not making the playoffs is our team and organization.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

my pic from I-75

Someone needs to do the honorable and sacrilegious thing and kick a field goal through those arms.
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Man this guy is hard to hate! He's a great story considering he where he came from but I'm glad he's gone.

Thanks for clearing the path to the division title Kurt.

yea, if we dont' blow it against the hawks.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by artiga1:
I know he's been a cardinal and a ram and a 49er killer for the majority of his career....but i respect Kurt Warner as a player and a person

I dont hate him like i hate Bret favre...he's so much more of a genuine class act person and at the same time a far better quarter back

Good luck Kurt....but for the 49ers sake thanks for retiring

Couldnt have said it better.

As for all the people doggin him for praising God, who cares? Let him give praise to who he wants. In fact, I respect him more for it because he doesnt back down from his comments.

Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Some people are so full of bitterness and hate. Oh well.

Warner was one heck of a QB and I admire him for stepping away from a game he is still great at and not waffling like some other unnamed QB whom I will not name.

This.

And this: First Ballot Hall of Fame.

Absolutely agree with both of these.

My thoughts exactly.

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Man this guy is hard to hate! He's a great story considering he where he came from but I'm glad he's gone.

Thanks for clearing the path to the division title Kurt.

yea, if we dont' blow it against the hawks.

Yea that's pretty weak when the best QB in our division is matt hassleback
f**k Kurt Warner and his stupid haircut that at one point he and his wife shared, ive never liked the guy. He can suck balls for the rest of his days.

Baleeeeeeeeeeeeeed dat
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k Kurt Warner and his stupid haircut that at one point he and his wife shared, ive never liked the guy. He can suck balls for the rest of his days.

Baleeeeeeeeeeeeeed dat

YEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Baleeeeeeeeeeeeeed dat

hey bro, can't blame him for taking advantage of the 2 for 1 special down at the Cutt'n Corral that one weekend.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

Baleeeeeeeeeeeeeed dat

Share 49ersWebzone