LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Does anyone feel bad for Brett Favre??

Shop 49ers game tickets
No. No, man. Sh*t, no, man. I believe you’d get your ass kicked sayin’ something like that, man.

I definitely don't feel sorry for him, but I've always been amazed with the hate for Favre on this board. I know he ruined our party in the 90's several times but it seems like it goes further from that for some reason.

Anyway to the question. He's had a hell of a career, won a superbowl, is set for life, no I don't feel bad for Bret Favre. I'd break for him if he was crossing the street though.
No. Not even a little.

I have no sympathies for a man that dominates every offseason with his "will he or won't he" retirement crap and then screws the niners over in every possible way.

I cheered for every hit he took last night.
The only thing I feel bad about is that he didn't leave the game on a stretcher that would have topped it all off.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
The only thing I feel bad about is that he didn't leave the game on a stretcher that would have topped it all off.

agreed. I was happy to see him limping around, beat up.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
he can eat a dick
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Yes and no.

On a more personal level..what the guy has gone through and to come so close and lose..yeah, thats gotta suck.

But then on a more football level..f**k that, hes tortured us for years in GB and MIN this year.. Saints
Why start this thread? Now it's going to turn into Favre-watch 2010. All news outlets should boycott this a*****e.
He won a superbowl already. It's more fun watching him lose and suffer.
  • pwillyfuturhofer
  • Info N/A
That guy's torn us apart so many time that it's nice to see him get built up and torn down so hard

Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
No. No, man. Sh*t, no, man. I believe you’d get your ass kicked sayin’ something like that, man.

Well played. Well played, indeed.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Even though I kinda hate the guy for the all the time he beat the niners, I was kinda pulling for him to win.
I am ecstatic about how that game ended. He is so effing over rated. He was throwing stupid picks early in his career, in the middle of his career, in his prime, AND still doing the same ol gun slinger thing.

So many people talk about his touchdowns, and try to ignore his picks
So many people talk about his longevity, and try to ignore he only has 1 SB win(despite the fact he has been on a playoff caliber team the majority of his career)
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

agreed. I was happy to see him limping around, beat up.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
he can eat a dick

+1

He is the definition of a Diva. Suck it Brett. I have never cheered so loud for a play that didn't include the 49ers as I did yesterday when he threw that pick. The only thing that would have made it better is if he returned it for a TD.
Share 49ersWebzone