LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Chris Johnson record year

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's good but he is little. How long will he hold up over time? I don't question his speed or playmaking ability. I'm just not sure how long he will last. He runs between the tackles sometimes and does take hits. It will add up over time IMO on a small framed guy like CJ.

The guy goes for 2,000 yards and breaks the yards from scrimmage record and the first thing you wanna do is take a shot at his possible future durability issues?

Figures.

haha for real.

And little? Isn't the dude like 6-2?

He's listed at 5-11, 200 lbs. So probably a little less than that.
He's good but he is little. How long will he hold up over time? I don't question his speed or playmaking ability. I'm just not sure how long he will last. He runs between the tackles sometimes and does take hits. It will add up over time IMO on a small framed guy like CJ.

The guy goes for 2,000 yards and breaks the yards from scrimmage record and the first thing you wanna do is take a shot at his possible future durability issues?

Figures.

haha for real.

He's listed at 5-11, 200 lbs. So probably a little less than that.

that's a little taller than average. i'm sure he'll put on a little weight soon and also maintaining his speed

Figures.

haha for real.

Try 5'11" and 200 lbs.

http://www.nfl.com/players/chrisjohnson/profile?id=JOH127799

But he has been known to drop down into the 190's and was in that range for the combine when he ran real fast if I remember correctly.
Congrats to my friend's boy CJ (my best football buddy likes the Titans).

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
CJ helped me win my league this year

Figures.

haha for real.

Try 5'11" and 200 lbs.

But he has been known to drop down into the 190's and was in that range for the combine when he ran real fast if I remember correctly.

Eff that phaggot
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Figures.

haha for real.

Try 5'11" and 200 lbs.

Eff that phaggot

Parys clearly underestimated his speed on that play and took a BS angle. Ultimately lost us the game.

Oh, and CJ2K should have won MVP.
Originally posted by YouGotGored:

Figures.

haha for real.

Try 5'11" and 200 lbs.

Eff that phaggot

Parys clearly underestimated his speed on that play and took a BS angle. Ultimately lost us the game.

phaggot!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Next 2000 yard rusher? Will be CJ, but this time CJ Spiller with the 49ers
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

I thought it was supposed to be John Coffee , boss.

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

I thought it was supposed to be John Coffee , boss.

Nice green mile reference, boss

People said the same thing about Barry Sanders.

He lasted 10 seasons. The average NFL player lasts three seasons, while the average running back lasts just 2.5 seasons.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redrathman:

People said the same thing about Barry Sanders.

He lasted 10 seasons. The average NFL player lasts three seasons, while the average running back lasts just 2.5 seasons.

Those averages are all wrong, we are talking about a superstar player here, those averages include RB's who barely make rosters.

Johnson barring any catastrophic injuries has many years left.
Originally posted by YouGotGored:

Figures.

haha for real.

Try 5'11" and 200 lbs.

Eff that phaggot

phaggot!

Good for you TonyStarks.

I repeat, CJ2K should have won MVP.
You saw what Gore did in '06 when we were a running team. He had just about 1,700 yards with a terrible line.
Share 49ersWebzone