49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 807 users in the forums

Week 15 games

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
out of all the teams for the Saints to lose...I'm seriously disgusted

all them talk about how they think they can go undefeated got to their big swollen heads. once you think you're untouchable that's when you know you're in trouble. you let the gard down and think everything will be handed to you on a silver platter. new flash. stfu and play as if you haven't won anything.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
I think I'm gonna f**king puke.

Man

Demarcus Ware



Playing after that neck injury last week

I respect him even more
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
so if the cowboys lose we're pretty much screwed out of the wildcard right ?

you mean win, and they would need to lose their next 2 for us to have a chance, and of course we need to beat philly

oh meant to say saints. f**k the saints for losing this game out of all
The MVP for the Cowboys in this game... Jermon Bushrod, that motherf**ker got worked tonight, bad.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Man

Demarcus Ware



Playing after that neck injury last week

I respect him even more

you're suppose to hate him even more for decreasing our chances of making the playoffs even if we beat the eagles. f**k that guy !
so we still need to win out

we need either dallas to lose their next 2, or eagles to lose out, and giants and falcons to lose one each

or arizona to lose 2 more?

f**k
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Man

Demarcus Ware



Playing after that neck injury last week

I respect him even more

you're suppose to hate him even more for decreasing our chances of making the playoffs even if we beat the eagles. f**k that guy !

I understand
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Man

Demarcus Ware



Playing after that neck injury last week

I respect him even more

you're suppose to hate him even more for decreasing our chances of making the playoffs even if we beat the eagles. f**k that guy !

I understand

lmao he had a great game. i remember 2 of my friends getting into an argument over who was the better linebacker patrick willis or demarcus ware....
Originally posted by teeohh:
so we still need to win out

we need either dallas to lose their next 2, or eagles to lose out, and giants and falcons to lose one each

or arizona to lose 2 more?

f**k

Falcons were eliminated last night
Originally posted by Brazilian49er:
Originally posted by teeohh:
so we still need to win out

we need either dallas to lose their next 2, or eagles to lose out, and giants and falcons to lose one each

or arizona to lose 2 more?

f**k

Falcons were eliminated last night

let's go Lions! f**king losers better not try to lose this game

[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Dec 20, 2009 at 10:07:05 ]
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,033
Almost a pick 6
LETS GO LIONS!!!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,033
It's really asking too much of Detroit to win this game isn't it
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone