LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

Vernon Davis getting shafted in voting

Shop 49ers game tickets
VD with 10 catches for over 20 yds! Thats an explosive TE! Tony G only 3.
I hate the fans. They're too many retards out their to give 1/3 of the voting power away.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Stop complaining and start voting
http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot/sweeps/confirm
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I hate the fans. They're too many retards out their to give 1/3 of the voting power away.

trying to prove your own point?

jk
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:

jk

lol also the entire Dline for the niners is under dt. Good thing they let you select three. I voted all niner players first lets get crabtree in the playoffs!
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:

jk

lol also the entire Dline for the niners is under dt. Good thing they let you select three. I voted all niner players first lets get crabtree in the playoffs!

i voted for every niner lets go Alex
I voted for VD 6 times already. I guess I need to do more.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I've never understood the "FAN VOTING 1/3" thing. It just seems absolutely stupid to me. Fans vote on past reputation and large markets have a bigger fan base and thus a big advantage in voting compared with smaller markets.

Coaches and players know who is good. It should be 1/2 and 1/2 coaches and players voting and fans can go to the game but not vote.

It's kinda like free agency. Fans hear/see an available "name" they heard of and immediately demand to sign them. I'm sure you've seen some of those posts in the zone.
[ Edited by kronik on Dec 2, 2009 at 12:58 PM ]
Originally posted by Juniorminime:
it is a popularity contest...

exactly who cares
I think Vernon would rather be voted in by the players and coaches anyways. He obviously should get in there considering that he was an alternate last year basically based on his blocking skills alone and the other coaches respect that. Mix in double digit TD's this year and he is a lock.

He will be an allstar, theres no way the coaches and players pick otherwise!!
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I've never understood the "FAN VOTING 1/3" thing. It just seems absolutely stupid to me. Fans vote on past reputation and large markets have a bigger fan base and thus a big advantage in voting compared with smaller markets.

Coaches and players know who is good. It should be 1/2 and 1/2 coaches and players voting and fans can go to the game but not vote.

It's kinda like free agency. Fans hear/see an available "name" they heard of and immediately demand to sign them. I'm sure you've seen some of those posts in the zone.

No! Really? How shocking! People post like that in the zone. Tut tut.
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by Esco:
You dont like the results so far ppl do something about it.

GO OUT THERE N VOTE

recently ive been just clicking away VD's name only i think ive voted for him about 30 times per visit.
Share 49ersWebzone