LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

Stallworth suspended without pay for 2009 season

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Looks like Cleveland is in need of a receiver.
Originally posted by Chief:

we should trade them Ziegler
  • evil
  • Veteran

They drafted Robiskie and Massaquoi and brought in Davis Patten and Mike Furrey, so doubtful they go looking for a WR.

And did anyone catch Stallworth's E:60 interview with MDS ? He's full of s**t and is lying that he wasn't drunk or buzzed when he hit that dude. He should be punished more than what he was.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

They drafted Robiskie and Massaquoi and brought in Davis Patten and Mike Furrey, so doubtful they go looking for a WR.

And did anyone catch Stallworth's E:60 interview with MDS ? He's full of s**t and is lying that he wasn't drunk or buzzed when he hit that dude. He should be punished more than what he was.

from what I have read the guy ran in the middle of the street

I don't really care either way but I don't think stallworth is completely at fault
Mike Vick kills some dogs and gambles and gets 2 years in jail

Plax shot himself in the leg and will probably get 1 year in jail

Stallworth drives drunk and kills a person and gets 30 days in jail

Something doesn't seem right about that!!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:

from what I have read the guy ran in the middle of the street

I don't really care either way but I don't think stallworth is completely at fault

Agreed, someone totally sober could have ran over this guy. Then it would just be called an accident, and if the pedestrian lived he could have got a jaywalking ticket.

[ Edited by BobS on Aug 13, 2009 at 08:50:30 ]
Originally posted by jreff22:
Mike Vick kills some dogs and gambles and gets 2 years in jail

Plax shot himself in the leg and will probably get 1 year in jail

Stallworth drives drunk and kills a person and gets 30 days in jail

Something doesn't seem right about that!!

Basically the drinking didnt kill the guy, the guy killed himself by jay walking
  • evil
  • Veteran
He saw the dude and flashed his headlights but never slowed down.

Yeah, I thought that was a little strange. Still, I think it's similar to blaming cigarettes any time a smoker dies of something. It could have been because he was drunk, but it's also possible it would have happened sober.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Yeah, I thought that was a little strange. Still, I think it's similar to blaming cigarettes any time a smoker dies of something. It could have been because he was drunk, but it's also possible it would have happened sober.

I'm not saying he killed him because he was drunk, I'm saying own the f**k up and quit denying you weren't.

Originally posted by pantstickle:

I'm not saying he killed him because he was drunk, I'm saying own the f**k up and quit denying you weren't.

Okay! I screwed up!
smh.. peace out bean sprout
Personally, I think he should be kicked out of the league. If anybody on this site would've committed the same crime, we would be in prison for the rest of our lives.
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Personally, I think he should be kicked out of the league. If anybody on this site would've committed the same crime, we would be in prison for the rest of our lives.

Not true, but 30 days was impressive. Ive heard of many cases where the conviction led to 12 months in jail, not prison
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by TheChozen:

Not true, but 30 days was impressive. Ive heard of many cases where the conviction led to 12 months in jail, not prison

Driving under the influence and manslaughter. You think both of these charges wouldn't net some prison time? Maybe it depends on what state the crime was committed in.
Share 49ersWebzone