LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

Raiders Hayward Bey close to signing

Shop 49ers game tickets
According to KFFL, the raiders first round WR pick is close to signing. As we all know he was selected at #9 and that should help with the Crabtree holdout situation IMHO.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
According to KFFL, the raiders first round WR pick is close to signing. As we all know he was selected at #9 and that should help with the Crabtree holdout situation IMHO.

You mean 7th.
According to KFFL, the raiders first round WR pick is close to signing. As we all know he was selected at #7 and that should help with the Crabtree holdout situation IMHO.

Fixed.
cool
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
According to KFFL, the raiders first round WR pick is close to signing. As we all know he was selected at #7 and that should help with the Crabtree holdout situation IMHO.

Fixed.

Thanks NinfourNiner, I forgot he went at #7. My bad.
Good, because IMO we'll probably end up giving Crabtree a contract very similar to what DHB gets.

Fixed.

LOL! No worries. I was not trying to be a jerk - I had to look it up myself to confirm.
Finally we can get Crabtree into training camp, for once the raiders are helping us (besides drafting dhb over crabtree)

Fixed.

LOL! No worries. I was not trying to be a jerk - I had to look it up myself to confirm.

I never thought for one minute that you were being a jerk. I just forgot where he was picked but I knew it was in front of Crabs.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
You bunch a jerks!

Originally posted by 49erWill:

Fixed.

I never thought for one minute that you were being a jerk. I just forgot where he was picked but I knew it was in front of Crabs.

you dont know him very well

I keed

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Good, because IMO we'll probably end up giving Crabtree a contract very similar to what DHB gets.

I hope not. Niners shouldn't blink on this one. He shouldn't get what a 10th pick in 2009 draft should get.
Part of me thinks it might be easier to get Crabtree signed without DHB having a deal to compare to.
Crabtree will probably get the exact same contract, or at least want it
  • evil
  • Veteran
DHB is signed to a 5 year deal, details not disclosed yet
Share 49ersWebzone