Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jcs
  • Veteran

• Jcool
  • Veteran
How long before Gruden is officially the GM

Originally posted by Jcool:

Mckenzie is a lame duck. He might as well jump ship and head over to the other side of the bay and help assist the Lynch mob.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Word on the streer this gonna be the last year in Oakland. They might actually play next season in levis or san Antonio.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Damn, Gruden clowned Josepeh lol
Originally posted by susweel:
Word on the streer this gonna be the last year in Oakland. They might actually play next season in levis or san Antonio.

LQL I hope they play at Levis next year , maybe their fans will show the sunshine haters how to take the heat.
Originally posted by 16to87:
Originally posted by susweel:

LQL I hope they play at Levis next year , maybe their fans will show the sunshine haters how to take the heat.

Do you go to games at Levi's and sit in the sun?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Rumors starting to surface that Gruden might be interested in moving from Carr.....

I can't wait until he completely f**ks that team up
  • Homer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Mckenzie is a lame duck. He might as well jump ship and head over to the other side of the bay and help assist the Lynch mob.

God no. I HATE how McKenzie built that team. Don't blame Gruden at all for wanting to move on.
Originally posted by Homer:

God no. I HATE how McKenzie built that team. Don't blame Gruden at all for wanting to move on.

The biggest problem with that plan is gruden has shown zero ability to build a team properly. He took over a raider team in the 90's that Al built, full of veterans and pro bowlers. And he took over a historic defensive loaded team in tamp and won the first year, and slowly sank that team to insignificance before getting ultimately fired. He'll run this raider team into the ground and either get fired and paid handsomely for the life of the contract, or they'll choose to try and stick it out because they won't want to cut bait and take the loss. Either way it's a lose/ lose situation.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

The biggest problem with that plan is gruden has shown zero ability to build a team properly. He took over a raider team in the 90's that Al built, full of veterans and pro bowlers. And he took over a historic defensive loaded team in tamp and won the first year, and slowly sank that team to insignificance before getting ultimately fired. He'll run this raider team into the ground and either get fired and paid handsomely for the life of the contract, or they'll choose to try and stick it out because they won't want to cut bait and take the loss. Either way it's a lose/ lose situation.

Either was I'm happy about it
Imagine trading away someone like Mack. Lol raiders. I hope they draft 3 DTs and force one of them to play DE like us.
[ Edited by PacTiger on Oct 5, 2018 at 10:24 AM ]
Originally posted by PacTiger:
Imagine trading away someone like Mack. Lol raiders. I hope they draft 3 DTs and force one of them to play DE like us.

They're totally gonna go after a QB in the first lol
  • Homer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Oh I agree about gruden. The Mack trade was insane and the team he built in Tampa was awful.

I just don't like how McKenzie built the raiders, and don't want him anywhere near our organization.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by PacTiger:

They're totally gonna go after a QB in the first lol

I can see Gruden using one of those 1st round picks on a QB, Carr not his guy...
Share 49ersWebzone