There are 230 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by BigBug415:
Same "Old" Raiders. 😂😂😂😂😂

Their last season as the raiders imo.

How dafuq does ''Las Vegas Raiders,'' even make any sense to an Oakland Raider fan? That's like rooting for the Boise Idaho Niners.
already jumping off the bandwagon? so soon?

Gary Radnich‏Verified account @GaryRadnich 3h3 hours agoMore
#Raiders...tonight the 100 million should have gone to K. Mack...not Carr and Gruden.
amazing how quickly chuckie has turned the raiders into a car wreck. he is a genius for getting 100M out of davis.
F... Gruden, f... Raiders.
Raiders suck! Derek CARRbage
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

lol if they get rid of carr right after getting rid of mack their fan base will explode.
Originally posted by gold49digger:

lol if they get rid of carr right after getting rid of mack their fan base will explode.

Right before getting rid of Oakland. That's all this organization has ever done is screw the fan base over.
Hmmm..all the raider fans are quiet today...wierd.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Gruden blaming a skunk in the tunnel for his teams piss poor play...

Originally posted by jcs:
Gruden blaming a skunk in the tunnel for his teams piss poor play...

Wtf lol
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Right before getting rid of Oakland. That's all this organization has ever done is screw the fan base over.

If Gruden isnt willing to pay a big contract for Khalil Mack, I dont see how he is going to be ok with continuing to pay a big contract for Derek Carr. IMO, Carr is auditioning for a job with his current team.
They just re-signed Martavis Bryant. They must have watched the film from the game yesterday and figured they needed some more talent out there. Wonderful plan by the management. Trade player for 3rd round pick, player gets suspended, cut player, play first game, re-sign cut player. WTF lol
I just trolled a bunch of raider fans on Facebook and boy are they fragile. 😂.
After letting this resonate for 3+ days, I still believe Carr's interception was the worst interception I have ever seen.
Share 49ersWebzone