There are 239 users in the forums

Raiders cut their '09 6th Round pick

Shop 49ers game tickets
The guy was never signed .
Just drafted last April and already cut.

. Go Raiders !
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
The guy was never signed .
Just drafted last April and already cut.

. Go Raiders !

Broncos still have them one-upped by drafting Clarett in the 3rd and cutting him b4 the season.
If broncos signed clarett then they are really ahead of Oakland
Didnt the Raiders also draft Quentin Moses in the 3rd round in '07 then cut him before the season started? I truly feel sorry for raider fans. Well a few of them.
they are non stop

I mean one thinks they can't get any worse, and then they do this
From Pro Football Talk:

The Oakland Raiders have found a new way to avoid holdouts by rookie draft picks.

The solution? Cut them.

A league source tells us that the Raiders have waived defensive end Stryker Sulak, a sixth-round pick in the 2009 draft.

The formal designation was "waived/unsigned."

So, basically, the Raiders have cut Sulak before his rookie training camp. Said the source, "I've never seen that happen before."

Absolutely hilarious! Gotta love that asylum on the other side of the Bay.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Overview

A three-time All-Big 12 honoree, Sulak has the production and burst upfield to generate interest from every NFL team. He shared freshman of the year honors with tight end Chase Coffman of the Tigers, starting the final seven games of that season for Missouri and finishing with 38 tackles, 6.5 tackles for loss and four sacks. Sulak's production increased as he gained experience, topping out with eye-popping numbers as a senior -- 55 tackles, 15.5 tackles for loss, 10.5 sacks and an NCAA-leading six forced fumbles. With opposing offenses focusing much of their attention upon Missouri's other defenders, Sulak's production was inflated. Without the bulk to remain at defensive end full time in the NFL, he'll have to show he has the athleticism to make the transition to linebacker to avoid the "tweener" label.

---

Seems like a nice 3-4 OLB prospect. I'd cut Brooks and add him to the roster.
yikes, and i was high real high on Sulak before draft day, maybe he'd make a nice backup 3-4 OLB, either 53 man or PS.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He must be pretty bad if he got cut by the raiders.
Originally posted by susweel:

Like they can actually evaluate talent anyways.

maybe we should sign him
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Actually I just heard from a unnamed source with the Raiders. That he was released because he refused to give Al Davis his monthly prostate exam.

Raiders traded Gruden .
Fired shanahan
Traded Moss for nothing
Let Ryan walk away .
Sign Javon walker to a huge deal even though he said he was contemplating retirement.
Cut D Hall after like 9 games paying about a mill per game .

As stupid as they are , I wouldn't say it's the players fault yet.
CAN HE RUSH THE PASSER ??... Can he replace J. Moore ??.. If he can, dont let him cross the bridge before talking to us.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Actually I just heard from a unnamed source with the Raiders. That he was released because he refused to give Al Davis his monthly prostate exam.

How do you think Tom Cable got his job? He used his tongue during the examination.
Share 49ersWebzone