LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

The Commish challenges "death" Mountain and wins

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DenverNiner:
Exactly, I have been feeling the exact same way. Why is Goodell all buddying up with Mora. Should we start to suspect some foul play if all of the sudden the refs and the league are shafting us with penalties and letting the Seahawks do whatever they want?

I absolutely think the deal with "tampering" with Briggs was Goodell giving us the shaft. How come nothing has come of the Redskins tamering with Haynesworth? Maybe its because Goodell just doesnt feel like he could get away with giving the shaft to an East Coast team.

I miss the days of Taglibue (sp?) when life in the NFL was fair and specifically the commissioner was beyond reproach. Tags would have never pulled s**t like this -- publically buddying up to one coach over another. To me this is just BS man.

Anyone agree or anyone think I am way off base here?

You're way off base.

Read this article

The 49ers cheated the cap back under Taglibue and were punished for it. The 49ers tampered with Lance Briggs and were punished for it.
Originally posted by socalniner:
Originally posted by 49er4life:
Ill be climbing Mt. Rainier next april, I cant wait!!!!

how long does it take to climb it?

It takes about 2 days of actual climbing depending on the rout you take (usually three days including getting to base camp). There are 3 main routs, each harder than the next. Ill be be climbing the Kautz glacier rout (second hardest rout), and I cant wait. After that i hope to climb Mt. McKinley!!!
Originally posted by linkboy:
Exactly, I have been feeling the exact same way. Why is Goodell all buddying up with Mora. Should we start to suspect some foul play if all of the sudden the refs and the league are shafting us with penalties and letting the Seahawks do whatever they want?

I absolutely think the deal with "tampering" with Briggs was Goodell giving us the shaft. How come nothing has come of the Redskins tamering with Haynesworth? Maybe its because Goodell just doesnt feel like he could get away with giving the shaft to an East Coast team.

I miss the days of Taglibue (sp?) when life in the NFL was fair and specifically the commissioner was beyond reproach. Tags would have never pulled s**t like this -- publically buddying up to one coach over another. To me this is just BS man.

You're way off base.

Read this article

The 49ers cheated the cap back under Taglibue and were punished for it. The 49ers tampered with Lance Briggs and were punished for it.

I am going to disagree. The Niners did nothing that anybody else does on a regular basis. The fact that we were and are the only ones punished for it is proof of an agenda imo. You don't see the Skins or Phins (who signed Smiley literaly within a few minutes of the official start of FA) getting busted down for tampering when they obviously are breaking the rules, but we get busted down for talking to an agent about possible contract while in talks with that players currnt team about a trade? Goodell is not making the playing field even imo.
That bast@rd....

• Chief
  • Veteran
^^thats from Zelda isnt it?
Originally posted by WINiner:

You're way off base.

Read this article

I am going to disagree. The Niners did nothing that anybody else does on a regular basis. The fact that we were and are the only ones punished for it is proof of an agenda imo. You don't see the Skins or Phins (who signed Smiley literaly within a few minutes of the official start of FA) getting busted down for tampering when they obviously are breaking the rules, but we get busted down for talking to an agent about possible contract while in talks with that players currnt team about a trade? Goodell is not making the playing field even imo.

You're insane if you think there is an "agenda".

We broke the rules and there was proof. There may be suspicions of tampering since those teams signed the players so fast, but they don't have proof.
Originally posted by Chief:
^^thats from Zelda isnt it?

Yezzir. A Link To The Past
Originally posted by Apples:
Originally posted by WINiner:

You're way off base.

Read this article

You're insane if you think there is an "agenda".

We broke the rules and there was proof. There may be suspicions of tampering since those teams signed the players so fast, but they don't have proof.

Thank you Apples, even though are banned now
conspiracy!!! next week seahawks sign, stallworth, plaxico and vick.
Share 49ersWebzone