LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 322 users in the forums

Terdell Sands | On the Market

Shop 49ers game tickets
Oakland is shopping him . Unknown is the asking price.
I know nothing about him other than alot of zoners hanging on his sack.

According to PFT & SI
[ Edited by ziggy_gonna_rock on Jul 4, 2009 at 8:35 AM ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
I don't think Sands fits the 3-4 defense.

Too tall for a NT, too fat for a DE. He belongs as a rotational player in a 4-3 base D. Jax could make a play for him.
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:

According to PFT & SI

only reason why i knew his name was because of this forum.[/u]

According to PFT & SI

who's hanging on his sack?lol you are the one who started a thread about him, and I haven't see any others regarding him.lol

Nice try though lol
Originally posted by King49er:

According to PFT & SI

who's hanging on his sack?lol you are the one who started a thread about him, and I haven't see any others regarding him.lol

Nice try though lol

Believe right before we drafted willis and right after people was saying he was our savior on the dline for the 3-4 defense nolan was trying to put in at the time. It has kinda been awhile since I have seen that name grace the zone.
Originally posted by frankie:

According to PFT & SI

Nice try though lol

Believe right before we drafted willis and right after people was saying he was our savior on the dline for the 3-4 defense nolan was trying to put in at the time. It has kinda been awhile since I have seen that name grace the zone.

then the OP is a PBM then, because he hasn't been posting here very long, and wasn't a poster here when Willis was drafted....
Originally posted by frankie:

According to PFT & SI

Nice try though lol

then the OP is a PBM then, because he hasn't been posting here very long, and wasn't a poster here when Willis was drafted....

Whao your rite, i didn't even notice the member status, yeah I was more interested in the t sands status. My curiosity of the man as a player was raised a bit wit all the talks of em back in the day. In a totally non gay way that is lol
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I admit I was one of the Zoners calling for him. I thought he was pretty decent as a rotational player at NT and on the D-line in 2005-2006. He is pretty strong, saw him man-handle Heitmann (literally picking him up and throwing him to the side) in Pre-season back 2005 I think it was.

I wouldn't trade for him, I'd rather wait to see if they release him, but even then, I don't think its necessary to sign him. I much rather develop Balmer.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I admit I was one of the Zoners calling for him. I thought he was pretty decent as a rotational player at NT and on the D-line in 2005-2006. He is pretty strong, saw him man-handle Heitmann (literally picking him up and throwing him to the side) in Pre-season back 2005 I think it was.

I wouldn't trade for him, I'd rather wait to see if they release him, but even then, I don't think its necessary to sign him. I much rather develop Balmer.

what do you have to say for posters talking about threads and topics on here at least a year before they became members lol
in 2007 yes
Now no need

Share 49ersWebzone