JTO Eating Crow Thread!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
no more JTO supporter???

• captainjack
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Shajarian:
I think McNolan's biggest mistake was only giving JT the vet minimum salary for one year. By doing so, the niners cannot negotiate with him until March, and he can field offers from other teams if he lights it up, or even if he just plays solid. As a result, we'll be forced to overpay in order to keep him. If we had just been slightly generous now with his pay (which is chump change), we could have had pre-negotiation rights with him prior to him being a free agent. such short sighted thinking.

If the QB can get it done, that's one position worth over paying for. We overpaid for Alex Smith of all people. If we win 10, I think I would forgive the 49ers for over paying JTO.

This is the great unknown right now with the 49ers, so I wouldn't think too far down the line, "What if he plays like Montana? What if he plays like Drunkenmiller?

In the meantime, I am rooting for JTO to play well. I need to have some good Sundays watching football this year. We all do to make up for the last several seasons. It is about the 49ers doing well. Root for the guys that will be playing. It's either that or find a different team to root for, because we don't pick the roster.

BOOOOO B--- err, oops. This is PRO JTO?

I mean, "Go JTO!"
Alex = Volkswagon O'Sullivan = GTO

Niners found a perfectly good working GTO, and put the Volkswagon in the garage, ha ha hah ! Whoa whoa, wah wah wawah waaahhh, get it up, get it on JTO ! YUP, we have much better chances to win the races with the JTO
  • RI9er
  • Info N/A
Wait is JTO 33 or 29. I've been hearing both for a long time now but I just listened to the interview and KNBR said'JTO now you're 33' and he didnt object!! So, which one is it?
  • fanoe
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by RI9er:
Wait is JTO 33 or 29. I've been hearing both for a long time now but I just listened to the interview and KNBR said'JTO now you're 33' and he didnt object!! So, which one is it?

I also was wondering why he didn't object to 33 on the interview... but after the interview they corrected it later and said he was 29
His birthday is August 25th, 1979...so he's 29.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
His birthday is August 25th, 1979...so he's 29.

The fact that Gore is already in his 4th year means we need our QB to produce NOW. A 29 year-old is perfect. Gore isn't going to last much longer, probably 4 more years. We can't wait for Alex to finally "GET IT".
O'SULLY! Mann I believe! Arizona is in trouble! Gameface is on. Everyone wearing black eye strips at the game???
He's improved every week.............so far.

and Bruce wants the to score 8 TD a game!
Yes! Finally a QB that isn't scared to throw the long-ball and ain't scared to make throws! Confidence!
Originally posted by fanoe:
Originally posted by RI9er:

I also was wondering why he didn't object to 33 on the interview... but after the interview they corrected it later and said he was 29

I heard him kind of laugh when they said it, so he probably thought they were joking with him.
Can we agree on one thing:

JTO may lose us a few games, but he will also win us a few games. Mix in some steady play with a dose of Gore in between and I think the balance will be heavier on the wins.
  • XNap
  • Info N/A
Excellent JTO writeup in the Press Democrat today.
Share 49ersWebzone