LISTEN: 49ers Draft Hits And Misses With ESPN's Matt Miller →

There are 85 users in the forums

The Wyoming OT Frank Crum Rocking a Mullet and Smashing DL's Fan Club

Many tackles have been taken, but as despair sets in, one rises with a mullet so glorious it makes grown men weep and an athletic profile that is absolutely ridiculous. That man is Crum.

Frank Crum
6' 7", 315 lbs
second-quickest 10-yard split (1.69 seconds) and 40-yard dash (4.94) out of all the offensive linemen at the combine.
He fires off the line, blocks to the whistle and moves defenders in the run game.
He is smooth getting set and is tough to beat when he lands his punch in pass protection.
Pick him in rd 5
[ Edited by maxsmart on Apr 26, 2024 at 7:41 PM ]
Would buy his jersey
The Crum Rocket
I'd be down if we picked this dude. By appearance, he doesn't look athletic, but those RAS numbers are insane. Seems like a good developmental guy.
I'm in

...if we can't get Christian Jones
I'm guessing it's the hair for you? lol.

Originally posted by maxsmart:
Frank Crum
6' 7", 315 lbs
second-quickest 10-yard split (1.69 seconds) and 40-yard dash (4.94) out of all the offensive linemen at the combine.
He fires off the line, blocks to the whistle and moves defenders in the run game.
He is smooth getting set and is tough to beat when he lands his punch in pass protection.
Pick him in rd 5

Why would he still be around in rd 5 given what you've said?
Originally posted by random49er:

Frank Crum
6' 7", 315 lbs
Pick him in rd 5

Balding scouts be hating for real

Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
The Crum Rocket

The Crum Guzzler
The fighting Mullet! Do it!!
Originally posted by random49er:

Frank Crum
6' 7", 315 lbs
Pick him in rd 5

OK, maybe take him in the 4th? Maybe his tape isn't great, not sure
I didn't watch anything on how he plays. Nice RAS. I saw him watching the combine. It was funny watching him run and his hair was flopping around. They talked to him. He calls it his lettuce.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Share 49ersWebzone