There are 218 users in the forums

Your DO NOT DRAFT list

Every year, there's some prospect who gets removed from a team's draft board for some off field issues, injury concerns or scheme fit. Who are those guys for the Niners? There was an article posted that the Niners should avoid Jaelyn Duncan OT, Zach Harrison EDGE, and Eli Ricks CB. Duncan for pass protection issues, Harrison for not fulfilling his 5 star promise and Ricks for durability concerns. Who's on your DO NOT DRAFT list and why?
I think the not fulfilling his 5 star promise is pretty stupid…we're talking about the 100th pick in the the draft
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Apr 13, 2023 at 10:40 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I think the not fulfilling his 5 star promise is pretty stupid…we're talking about the 100th pick in the the draft

Yes I ont think we need to worry about this.
Anyone with lingering knee issues. Had too much of that crap. Jalen Redmond is a good example.
I haven't watched all the prospects but 1 player who immediately came to mind was Ji'Ayir Brown. He's not horrible but where he's slated to go is a f**king reach.
Originally posted by jb49ers80:
Anyone with lingering knee issues. Had too much of that crap. Jalen Redmond is a good example.

post of the day gold star award
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by jb49ers80:

post of the day gold star award

I don't know, if Vorhees slips to the 5th I'm pulling the trigger and IR'ing him for the season. Gives Buford and Banks another year. They were just OK IMO this past year.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
My do not Draft

Zach Kuntz, TE, ODU
Jaylon Jones, CB, TAMU
Jammie Robinson, S, FSU
Originally posted by krizay:
I don't know, if Vorhees slips to the 5th I'm pulling the trigger and IR'ing him for the season. Gives Buford and Banks another year. They were just OK IMO this past year.

Good chance our 5th round pick doesnt see much if any of the field in 2023 anyway. I'm all over Vorhees. Looks like a plug and play starting RG for 2024.
Originally posted by krizay:
My do not Draft

Zach Kuntz, TE, ODU
Jaylon Jones, CB, TAMU
Jammie Robinson, S, FSU

I get the Kuntz choice. What's wrong with Jones and Robinson in your opinion?

Will McDonald IV as a 4/3 DE in the Niners system mostly due to size, gets pushed around. More of a 3/4 LBer
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
I get the Kuntz choice. What's wrong with Jones and Robinson in your opinion?

Im an aggie fan. I don't think Jaylon Jones is any good. He doesn't do it for me.

Jammie, watching his highlights and it's all tackles no plays on the football at all. I guess they could play him in that Jeremy Chinn role in this new defense but as a strictly safety prospect I'll pass.
I wouldn't draft Tanner McKee from Stanford. Guy has a big arm but he's a statue in the pocket. Kid needs SOME athleticism to fit in the Niners scheme. The second coming of Dan McGuire in my opinion. Hard pass.
Tre'Vius Hodges Tomlinson only due to his size.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
I wouldn't draft Tanner McKee from Stanford. Guy has a big arm but he's a statue in the pocket. Kid needs SOME athleticism to fit in the Niners scheme. The second coming of Dan McGuire in my opinion. Hard pass.

lol I remember this guy
Share 49ersWebzone