There are 178 users in the forums

Adetomiwa Adebawore-DT-Northwestern

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
4.49 40 at 282 pounds to go with a 38 inch vertical.

What.The.f**k???

These dudes getting ridiculous. Human body shouldn't be able to move like that.

Sucks not to have earlier picks in this one but I think the draft also happens to be deep at positions we need.

I think given our picks we're likely looking at BPA being DL/S/TE
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Damn... Karl Brooks come on down?

And Jerrod Clark or Cam Young from Miss St. Rebuilding the DT rotation is a definite need.
I knew he was gonna blow up the combine. Real bummer was hoping he was gonna make it to the late 3rd.
I thought it was a long shot already. It's a long, long way to pick 98. With that said, if any team can flourish in this kind of draft, it's the 49ers. I think we will definitely find a nice run stuffer as those types are easier to find. Even if said player isn't a starter in year 1, I'd expect meaningful snaps no matter what round they are drafted it. We already have Davis, but I'd still like another that is more of a penetrator and can bring in some pash rush ability. Ideally, i really want another player that Coach K can use the same way he used Arden Key.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I thought it was a long shot already. It's a long, long way to pick 98. With that said, if any team can flourish in this kind of draft, it's the 49ers. I think we will definitely find a nice run stuffer as those types are easier to find. Even if said player isn't a starter in year 1, I'd expect meaningful snaps no matter what round they are drafted it. We already have Davis, but I'd still like another that is more of a penetrator and can bring in some pash rush ability. Ideally, i really want another player that Coach K can use the same way he used Arden Key.

Or we just sign Key in FA
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Or we just sign Key in FA

That too, but I figure he would be out of the price range. If the Jaguars let him walk, then we might be able to do something because that 7 million dollar price figure was/is too high. He'd be perfect as a 3rd down pass rusher.
what's the revised draft forecast here.. round 2? shot at round 1?
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Yes
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Yes

No…

wonder why he's dropped. I wanted him with our picks bad. Wonder if there are medical issues. Athletic ability is worth a risk here imo.

Just know he's gonna wind up on a rival squad now.

Originally posted by NYniner85:
I knew he was gonna blow up the combine. Real bummer was hoping he was gonna make it to the late 3rd.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

yeah that hurts a bit.
This has surely got to be a medical red flag, people that big shouldn't move that fast, surely worth a flier
Share 49ersWebzone