There are 160 users in the forums

Adetomiwa Adebawore-DT-Northwestern

Undersized DT that was impressive as hell at the Senior Bowl. Played all over the DL in college but looks to be an ideal fit as a 3T in the NFL. Came in looking like a 3rd rounder, now may be moving up into the 1st even. 6'2, 282, plays with outstanding leverage and one of the best motors I've seen in any DL prospect in awhile, just keeps coming at you and plays through the whistle consistently. Not the same kind of player but definitely some Aaron Donald vibes coming off of him.

Jarrett Patterson got beat badly enough that he looked like he was ready to fight.
A combination of someone like Adebawore and a Keanu Benton at NT would be ideal. Would love to get both in this draft if possible.
I'm a fan
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Jarrett Patterson got beat badly enough that he looked like he was ready to fight.

I just talked about this guy on my pod today. I was REALLY impressed with him.

What I lived most, high energy/motor guy. Him and Keannu Benton were the 2 guys working hardest in the individual drills they were going full speed, full effort every single rep.

Adebawore got everyone's attention in drills. He was grunting and yelling, you could feel the effort every rep.
I'd like this guy, just to hear the announcers try and pronounce his name every week.
The more I watch and read. The more I want this kid in a 49ers jersey.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Seems like someone who tests his way out of our range. But we'll see.
Originally posted by genus49:

Lol yeah, that recent mock with him in the 3rd to the niners seems like wishful thinking
How are his knees?

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by genus49:

Lol yeah, that recent mock with him in the 3rd to the niners seems like wishful thinking

Kinda disagree there..he's not gonna be on every teams board imo.. His testing numbers should be good, but he's a tweener for sure.

Dane Burgler has him 96th in his big board. Him and lance spoke about him on their pod and agreed him might go later than that
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Feb 22, 2023 at 9:36 AM ]
4.49 40 at 282 pounds to go with a 38 inch vertical.

What.The.f**k???

Damn... Karl Brooks come on down?
Show of the draft thus far. Nolan Smith tested great as expected, but he didn't do drills (torn pec during season) where as Adetomiwa looked great before even adjusting for his size.
Share 49ersWebzone