LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 246 users in the forums

Christian Watson-WR-NDSU

Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Great idea, choose NDSU as the feeder school. Who needs Bama or LSU

Damn right. 9ers have never done well outside of division 1 at drafting WRs.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Feb 3, 2022 at 9:30 AM ]
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

I mean, tell me the LSU or Bama receiver there in the third round more talented than Watson...
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

I mean, tell me the LSU or Bama receiver there in the third round more talented than Watson...

If Jameson Williams drops due to his ACL injury im so down
[ Edited by ritz126 on Feb 3, 2022 at 12:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Waterbear:

lol right...kid is looking smooth as s**t at the Senior bowl vs some good prospects. Talent is talent.
But he doesn't play in the SEC...there's no way he could be good!

But he doesn't play for Bama!

To be fair to Bama WR's they do have to carry their overrated QB's on their back. Watson has elite QBs playing with him.

If he's as good as NYs Twitter guys say, between him and Radnuz, the talent Trey played with at NDSU is akin to the Bama qbs….in comparison to the competition. Does it not work both ways?
To be fair to Bama WR's they do have to carry their overrated QB's on their back. Watson has elite QBs playing with him.

Who are we referring to? Tua? Team had a winning record this year
Hurts? Led team to playoffs.
Mac? Playoff team and a rookie pro bowler

The top WR in football this year and a guy that the 49ers struggled to stop repeatedly in Cooper Kupp came out of EWU which like NDSU, plays in the FCS.

Terrell Owens came out of Tennessee-Chattanooga, an FCS school. Jerry Rice came out of Mississippi Valley State, another FCS school. Talent is talent.
Who are we referring to? Tua? Team had a winning record this year
Hurts? Led team to playoffs.
Mac? Playoff team and a rookie pro bowler

Know who else made the Pro Bowl and playoffs in rookie year? Andy Dalton.
If he's as good as NYs Twitter guys say, between him and Radnuz, the talent Trey played with at NDSU is akin to the Bama qbs….in comparison to the competition. Does it not work both ways?

He's playing well at the Senior bowl, why ya got to hate so hard on that? There are other colleges outside of Bama my man. You hate on FCS, yet him and others are showing up competing and playing well vs power 5 talent.

Not sure why you feel the need to make condescending comments about these types of schools and the talent that comes out of them all the time? We get it you're a massive Bama/SEC fan.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Feb 3, 2022 at 2:26 PM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The top WR in football this year and a guy that the 49ers struggled to stop repeatedly in Cooper Kupp came out of EWU which like NDSU, plays in the FCS.

Terrell Owens came out of Tennessee-Chattanooga, an FCS school. Jerry Rice came out of Mississippi Valley State, another FCS school. Talent is talent.

Kupp is far and away the best Cooper playing WR in the NFL.
Fast, tall, good hands, can run routes, returns kicks...kid is going to rocket up boards
Share 49ersWebzone