LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

2022 General Prospect Discussion and Watch List

Originally posted by evil:
Kyle Hamilton S Notre Dame (6'4 220 lbs)

Meh. Mac Jones and company made him their bi##h last year. Looked great tonight tho
Originally posted by BamaNiner:
Meh. Mac Jones and company made him their bi##h last year. Looked great tonight tho

I knew that was coming
Originally posted by 49ers808:

I knew that was coming

Bama fans gon' Bama.

He'll be a top 7 pick
Originally posted by 49ers808:

I knew that was coming

These pats fans...
Originally posted by jersey49er:

He'll be a top 7 pick

Best prospect in the draft, and likely the best player in college football in my opinion.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Sleeper is Amare Barno, Redshirt Jr out of Virginia Tech.
6'6 250

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

I was hoping to catch this game this weekend. How did he look? Reviews are good online. I also really like Ainas Smith TA&M as a WR/RB but don't think we have the room on the roster. Max borghi is another similar versatility, but he doesn't move as smooth as Smith. I think both are better than the UCLA kid from last year, Felton I think his name was
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Sep 6, 2021 at 7:13 AM ]
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
Bama fans gon' Bama.

Why shouldn't they. There more dominant than the Niners were in the 80's and that's saying something. They keep getting those top draft classes every year so even though they lose 10 guys to the NFL every year they don't miss a beat. Kids ar e beating down the door to play there since they know they're going to get a lot of national attention.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Sleeper is Amare Barno, Redshirt Jr out of Virginia Tech.
6'6 250

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

I was hoping to catch this game this weekend. How did he look? Reviews are good online. I also really like Ainas Smith TA&M as a WR/RB but don't think we have the room on the roster. Max borghi is another similar versatility, but he doesn't move as smooth as Smith. I think both are better than the UCLA kid from last year, Felton I think his name was

Barno looked good, the entire VT dominated honestly, as for Smith I'm putting him in the slot and he's a mismatch, he's playing WR most so far bc A&M wants him and spiller on the field together. I like Borghi too.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

He'll be a top 7 pick

Best prospect in the draft, and likely the best player in college football in my opinion.

Agree, Hamilton, Leal and Thibodeaux are top 3 imo
Stingley too but his stats won't show bc he doesn't get targeted lol
[ Edited by jersey49er on Sep 6, 2021 at 10:20 AM ]

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Why shouldn't they. There more dominant than the Niners were in the 80's and that's saying something. They keep getting those top draft classes every year so even though they lose 10 guys to the NFL every year they don't miss a beat. Kids ar e beating down the door to play there since they know they're going to get a lot of national attention.

Because their QBs are ass in the NFL until proven otherwise.
Bama fans gon' Bama.

Lol.. relax killer... yeah, unbelievable program... the dominance they've had in that conference is remarkable. Maybe the greatest stretch any team has ever had.

Their fans are still annoying. For example, someone says how good Kyle Hamilton is and the Alabama says "SO?!?! WE STILL BEAT THEM".

This isn't a thread about Alabama, simply about prospects.
  • evil
  • Veteran

Of course they did, Notre Dame can't win the big games that truly count as long as BK is our Head Coach. That's why we gave him an extension in 2020
Bama fans gon' Bama.

It's been amazing. I grew up in the dark days of the program, only being 4 for the 92 title. Went to almost every home game with the grandparents and watched us get beat by teams like southern miss. Even up to Shulas last year we would go crazy to get a 4 star even outside of the top 250 players. Now we get mad if they are t ranked in the top 100.
I know it won't last forever and I have no idea how Nick does it every year. The most impressive tho g is if he takes a kid ranked lower, look out, Saban sees something in them and they usually become studs.
Anyways I will try to tone it down, and I do think Hamilton is a really elite prospect, but he had some really bad plays on last years title game. As did Banks. I did like JOK tho
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

[ Edited by Jcool on Sep 6, 2021 at 9:04 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone